Get Out

•7:00 am•

•Me and Amina's apartment•

I wake up in pure pain, thanks to chino giving me the best dick I've ever had in my life. I wrap the sheet over me but then I find one of his shirts and my panties. I put that on but no bra. I knew I was my apartment, but where was my sister?

"Good morning G" A deep voice vibrated off my ears causing me to shiver but I knew that familiar voice anywhere. when I turned around it was Marvin, I don't know why he's here. Probably to explain himself, we already had this conversation already

"Morning, I'm surprised to see you here" I said while trying to tame my black lioness hair. I sat down on the black leather couch and he sat next to me.

"The last time I was here, we had a conversation about us being friends with benefits and I walked right outta that door and-" he said as I cut him off. I knew where he was going with this,so I decided to finish it.

"And right out of my life" I said while looking at him. he always knew what to say to make me easily fall in love again. ooh I hate that shit He moved closer to me and kissed me and suddenly I hear laughter and then a moan come out of the living room. We walk in to see amina and chino having sex. What the fuck bruh.

"Well, Well, Well, look at what the fuck we got here marv, and I'm surprised that it wasn't you on the couch with her" I said in a sarcastic tone while Marvin was holding my hand.

"g, it wasn't even like that" she said quickly while covering herself up. she's scared that I might fuck her up, but it's cooh.

"Mina its fine, you always wanted my sloppy seconds and just know that that's disgusting because we are sisters and we don't share men, come on Marvin lets go in my room and let them continue in their twisted little fuckery" I said while I grabbed Marvin's hand and we walked into my room.

Why the hell does Amina want every man that I had previously?