Come here!

"Christian I SWEAR TO GOD! I WILL FUCK YOUR ASS UP BITCH!!!" Devin yelled.  PH1 heard as he went to unlock the hotel room he shared with his girlfriend of 4 years. "Devin get off me! Unless you wanna end up under me!"christian laughed out as PH walked in the room to see devin sitting on top of Christian. "Hey baby! How was rehearsal?" Dev asked as her eyes were glued to the screen still squirming on Christians lap. PH1 took off his shirt and unbuckled his belt. "IAN GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!BABYGIRL YOU BETTER COME HERE! Because if I have to come get you it's all going to be so much worse and you know it will!" Ph1 said as he sat on the bed with his legs spread wide open. "Babe what is.." dev started "Babygirl, I said come here. Before I have to come get you. "Ph1 growled out. "Yo dude we are just playing the game..."Ian started "IAN I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT! I NEED ALONE TIME WITH MY GIRL!" He growled. "Not you. So get the FUCK OUT!!!"he repeated. Christian looked at dev apologetically as he got up and left the room. Devin stood there in shock "Babe...." dev said "It was to distract him so I could win" Devin explained. "He's one of your bestfriends. He and I are bestfriends. You know this baby"Devin tried to calm him down. "Babygirl I said come here before I have to come get you "he said again. "Babygirl I am waiting. I WILL NOT SAY IT AGAIN!"
........................To be continued.....................