Come here!

"Fine"PH1 picked up his phone texted someone a lengthy text and went and unlocked and opened the door to reveal Ian. "Go ahead dude. "PH1 said smiling at them both. Christian walked over to Devin slammed her against the wall stripped her down in a matter of seconds and as he did this Devin said " Christian wtf are you........"PH interjected "SHUT UP! You will be a good girl and do everything we say baby. And you better not cum until we agree you can!" PH then sat back down. Christian continued what he was doing stripped himself lifted Devin up and slammed into her at a rapid pace biting her neck and chest and collar bones hard. Devin was gasping moaning and crying out. Christian then started roughly rubbing her clit as he still was fucking into her hard and fast. Dev started whimpering feeling her knot grow in her stomach Christian sensed it and completely pulled out and carried her over to ph sitting her down infront of him. PH grabbed her roughly by her hair. "Suck" he said as he shoved devin down his length making her gag. He guided her head bobbing up and down gripping her hair tight and pulling roughly. Christian got down behind her and slammed back inside her. Devin gasped and stopped a second. PH ripped her up by her hair and said "I didn't say you could stop!"and he shoved her back down and caused her to gag around him again. Christian was slamming into her as he reached his high and ripped out of her and released all over her back as PH released into her mouth saying "swallow". Then he ripped her up and carried her to the shower turning the hot water on and picked her up slamming her into the tile and then slammed up into her roughly going hard and fast. And rubbed her clit harshly he slammed into her hard and fast over and over as she begged for release. He told her no as he released into her shutting the water off and carrying her over to the bed where Christian was laying spread eagle on the bed. PH put her on her knees infront of Christian and said "Be a good girl. Suck!" As he slammed her ass hard enough to leave a bruise. Christian grabbed her hair guiding her up and down on his hard long thick member. And PH slammed back into her going hard and fast as Devin gagged and moaned and groaned around Christian. PH looked up and asked if Ian was close he shook his head up and down. And then he started kissing Devin's back lovingly and said "Babygirl you've been so good. It's ok baby you can come now. " Christian released into Devin's mouth and then helped hold her up as her body and arms were  weak at this point. PH was reaching his high and felt Devin tightening around him as he started rubbing her clit he leaned over her and whispered "Cum for daddy Babygirl!" And with that Devin came hard on his dick screaming out in pleasure and due to all of the over stimulation. PH released inside her as well. The three of them laid there catching their breathes. They all cleaned up and Ian got dressed as ph laid down with Devin in his arms. Christian walked to the door and turned and said "Ayo bro if you need my help again after the show tonight just shoot me a text. " he laughed as he walked out the door. PH kissed Dev sweetly and said " Don't worry baby we have 5 hours til the show. Let's nap. I love you. " he kissed her sweetly as he played with her hair til she feel asleep.
              The End.