F I V E.

THE ORIGINALS
SEASON 2
EPISODE 6

Z A R A

+

We were still in the creepy as house and I was still stunned at what Ester just told me. Klaus jaw was already on the floor while he just stares at me in amazement.

She goes on about the house and Klaus making a life here. She offers him the same offer and klaus denies it. He says that she is just like Mikael and I'm guessing she just figured out that he is back from the dead. Her face turns sad.

Is Mikael really that bad?

I only realized that Davina brought Mikael back. I don't understand why she would do something so stupid. I haven't seen her since the night Klaus and Elijah attacked her.

Honestly I don't want to talk about it.

"If Mikael has returned we will need to deal with him." She says breaking the silence. Klaus laughed as soon as the words escaped her mouth.

I was just standing here observing the conversation. Klaus kept taking small glances at me to make sure I was okay, which was nice.

They argue a little about her making Mikael raise him. She gave a flash black, trying to state that Mikael wasn't always a monster. I'm just standing here and watching his face while she tells him everything.

This is where is anger comes from, his hatred for his parents.

She promised that she would strike him down if Mikael touched him. At first he looked like he was going to accept her offer but him being him declined it.

"I have the truth about your farther." She says.

"Not Mikael, your real father." She says with a determined facial expression.

This shit is deeper than I thought.

+

We walked back to where we came from we stood in front of the supposed to be burning casket.

"Your mother is doing well." She says to me and I jerk my head towards her.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

She has tried to come in contact with you." She says.

"She tried to kill me the first time she has ever got in contact with me." I spat towards Ester.

"That was your self conscious playing tricks on you. Since you believed that she wanted you dead, when you saw her that's what you saw. It was all in your head." Ester says to me and I stop and think for a few seconds while her and Klaus proceed to talk.

A/N: Leave me your thoughts and opinions.