Chapter 1: A New Hero.

{3 month later}

I was done with the test that Sonic gave me Sonic when I was done Sonic told me about the chaos emeralds I understood why he keep it from me, He told me to became vigilante hero because it was bad U.A. school teaching future hero's. He also said I would become a hedgehog.

                                                                                {Sonic X}

It has been 3 months since the disappearance of Izuku Midoriya I was shocked that he disappeared I regretted lying to him because I feel like I was the one who made him run away, And before I knew it the villain was attacking U.A. high.

                                                                               {Sonic X}

I was walking in a hood when I heard an explosion coming form what looks to be a school. I ran to the school when I see where 3 students are to see them helpless.

I did my spin dash and made a dust cloud hit the enemies from the looks of there faces they were shocked.

One of the enemy look as the dust cleared just to see me.

"who are you?!" he shouted.

I had a grin on my face.

"I'm Sonic, Sonic the hedgehog I am the fastest thing alive." I replied.

 "Can you distract the enemies for me? So I can deal with the leader."I said to them.

And I ran where they entered to see a monster looking thing and allmight blood on his shirt they stoped fighting and looked at me.

"Who are you?!" one of the enemy said.

"I am Sonic the hedgehog I'm the fastest thing alive and I am here to stop you."I replied.

"Grrr nomu get him." he said.

He tired to get me but I was to fast for him I did my homing attack I got to cocky and got hit knocking me to a wall it was clear that my powers was not enough I had no choses.

the chaos emeralds was floating around me the student and teachers was shocked and then the emeralds want inside me.

I turned into super sonic.

"Now lets go, round 2."I said.

<-------to be continued