Now its my fault

Maria's P.O.V.
"Baby..Baby wake up" i here Bil shaking me to wake up "what" I say annoyed at this point "sorry I woke you up baby,but...we have a problem and I'm doing to much work right now to handle this shit" she told me.
I then opened my eyes looking at her "what happened" I say looking at her "Liz and Camila are arguing right now and no one is stopping I them "then you stop them, you act like you can super punch them bitches into the wall" I say trying to go back to sleep "BITCH I WILL ELECTROCUTE YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS" I heard Liz yell from down stairs "i can't even fucking sleep in this damn house" I say getting out of bed.
I walked down stairs to see Camila and Liz arguing "shut.the.fuck.up damn I'm trying to fucking sleep, y'all do this shit every morning, we supposed to be a team!" I yelled at them "your not my fucking mom or Billie you don't tell me what to do" Liz says rudely.
That fucking pissed me off, so I teleported until I got into her face

"Say it to my fucking face" I say angrily "I said you.are.not.my.FUCKING.m-" before she could even speak her full sentence I punched her in the face, her hitting the ground.
"What the fuck Maria, I called you to calm them down,not make it worse!" Billie yelled at me running down the stairs "oh wow now it's my fault...you know what...fuck this I don't have time to argue with anybody right now" I say walking back upstairs.

I walked into me and Billie's room "Maria you wasn't supposed to fucking hit her" she says angrily
I turn around to look at her,and her eyes were turning red.
"Well should've never woke me tf up I'm tired,and why are you taking up for them" I yelled at her, she walked towards me until she got into my face "because we are a team, we shouldn't be fight with each other"
She looked me up and down and smirked looking back at me "but...you're hot when you're mad" she pushed me into the wall and starts to aggressively kissing me

A/N: and you are ready know what happened after that😏 I don't feel like writing smut rn this is the first chapter

A/N: and you are ready know what happened after that😏 I don't feel like writing smut rn this is the first chapter...sorry it was boring but there will be better chapters sooo be ready👍
💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️