Chapter 11

Seokjin's POV:

As we were staring at each other, I finally heard the bell ringing. It must be the food we ordered so after a lot of efforts I finally managed to get out of his grip. I went down and collected the food and came back in my room. Then I thought since I am having dinner I might as well inform my mom or else she will keep worrying about me. So I reached my pocket for phone but then I realised I don't have it. Then I saw Taehyung smirking at me.
"I told you don't challenge me, see I have it", he said teasingly while waving my phone at me.
So this is what it was about, and I thought we were actually lost in each other's eyes but I guess for him it was just about getting the phone from me. I don't know why but I felt a little sad. So I just rolled my eyes and started eating my food. 

Taehyung's POV:

I saw his face fell a little and then he started eating his food without saying anything to me. I have to admit when he was lying under me, I was actually lost in his beautiful eyes and I had a weird sensation in my heart. I just wanted to hold him like that forever, I was quite disappointed when he got out of my hold. I knew what I was thinking must be weird for him, so I just shrugged those thoughts off. I just grabbed his phone which was lying on the bed while he was gone for collecting the food. Then I just made it up that I was doing it for the sake of challenge, so that he won't think I am weird. Then we just ate quitely, I don't know why he became so silent. Is it because he found it weird, what happened earlier on bed, I thought to myself. I just couldn't take this heavy atmosphere, so I just told him that I will take my leave for the day. He just nodded at me, he didn't even bid goodbye to me when I was leaving. I was just so frustrated with myself, why does it has to get weird in the end when everything was going so well between us and what's exactly his problem, why is he acting like I did something bad. Sometimes I just can't understand him, what exactly does he wants me to do!

(Next day)

I was sitting in the class waiting for him. Then he entered in the class with Namjoon, I felt my hands clenching into fists. Then he didn't even spare me a look and just sat down beside Namjoon. I was so frustrated with him acting like that. I was staring at him for the whole time, and for some reason I know that he knew that I was staring at him. But he didn't even turn back once. I saw him laughing at some sick jokes that Namjoon said to him. So he can laugh with him but can't even spare me a glance. After the bell rang, I just got up from my seat, went to him and grabbed his hand. He was trying to resist and say something but I was in no mood to listen. So I just dragged him out with me. Then he just pushed my hand away from him,
"What do you think you are doing Taehyung?!!"
"That's exactly my question Jin, what are you doing?!"
"What did I do?"
"Why are you acting like this? Ignoring me throughout the class, giving me this look as if I did something wrong!"
"I never did any of that, maybe I was just busy in talking with others that I didn't notice you".
I just snickered and rolled my eyes at him,"Yeah right, I don't know what's wrong with you Jin. But I don't like this. I was trying to be nice to you this whole time but if you don't want that then fine, I am okay with going back to how things were before yesterday". He was at loss of words so he just stared at me, then I spoke again,"and yes from now on don't even expect me to be nice to you and about the project you can come to my place at my timings, accept it if you want or just change your partner". Then I just stormed out. I can see the hurt in his expressions and his eyes getting a little moist but I was so angry at that time to even react to anything so I just stormed away from him.