chapter 3: enemies fo life?

harry had known that the guards' intentions were to kill and seise the newly formed creatures, but he did not want to let them do that. they were just humans. beautiful, pure human beings. he thought. how had they turned into something so terrible?

well, harry's thoughts weren't completely wrong, but those "creatures" he talked about were not creatures. they hadn't transformed, been poisoned, been treated with some sort of spell or potion that would change them.

well, there was only one person behind all this, and that person was the queen's most talked about enemy, hannah montana.

harry feared the girl. the simple, so delicate girl. she hadn't done anything to even be crowned enemy of this queen. she doesn't even go here! no body knows that, though. the only people who know are the people on her "side". people of nalaquapelian just assumed anything that was rumored to be true. hannah was just talking about nalaquapelian, a town north of narnia--where it was colder and icier--that was very private and not known to many.

the people on her side never told anyone anything. they kept to themselves after becoming the creatures. of course, the northern people thought a creature was anything that was different than them. and so these people were much different.

oh, yes. they could sing.

but so could harry.