Prologue: The Huge Storm

Lightning flashed. The wind howled. And seawater splashed the boat and sprayed right into Pattie's face.

"Whoa, this is one wicked storm," Pattie commented to Forrest.

"For sure!" replied Forrest, jumping down to the boat's cockpit. "The time tunnel sure picked a weird place in time to dump us at."

Suddenly, huge waves crashed into the boat, causing Pattie to trip and fall over.

"Aaaahhhh!" Pattie screamed. She quickly grabbed the edge of the boat before she could fall into the water. Lightning flashed, and another wave came and hit against the boat again while splashing Pattie. "Forrest!!"

Forrest quickly ran to the edge and grabbed Pattie's hands. "Don't worry, Pattie; I won't let you fall. Just hang on!"

A huge flash of lightning went off again, and yet another wave of water rocked the boat, causing Pattie's hands to slip.

Pattie groaned. "I can't hold on!"

"Just a little longer!"

"Waaaah!!" Pattie screamed as her hands finally let go.

"Pattie!!" Forrest yelled.

Lightning flashed once more as Pattie lost consciousness.

Pattie groaned, not knowing how long she was out. She slowly opened her eyes. The sun was out the sky a bright blue with puffy clouds, and the sound of soft splashing noises.

'Where am I?' Pattie wondered, then cringed. 'Ugh... I can't...stay awake....'

Everything started to turn black as Pattie slipped back into unconsciousness.