Never Ready

Gavreel woke up the second his alarm went snoozed. He was about to get up on the bed when he noticed the figure of a certain person beside him. So as to not to disturb that person in deep slumber, he slowly hovered over him to pick up the phone and turn it off completely. Unfortunately, as he was on the top, he heard some whimpers and felt uncomfortable wiggles beneath him. He has to put all his wait to his left arm while his right hand was busy searching for the phone. As he successfully reached the phone, he went back to his last position and turned off the alarm with the purpose of not waking up the person who's now facing him with a relaxed sleeping aura.

He didn't want to wake him up.

He didn't want to wake up from living in a dream knowing that tomorrow, his everyday won't be the same anymore.

Gavreel pulled the comforter up to cover the person's arm who's head was now comfortably resting on his left arm. With their bodies side by side, he found himself tracing every inch of his face with his eyes while staring at his sleeping figure; his hairline down to his arched eyebrows to his eyelashes, following the bridge of his nose before finally landed on his soft lips. Unable to resist the adonis looks in front of him, he subconsciously gave him the softest kiss on his temple.

At that moment, Gavreel was ready to give the anything of everything to guarantee that every waking moment of his life was spent with this person sleeping in his arms. Needless to say, he adored him more than he will ever know. To everyone who knew him, he was a certified game boy. To him, he is simply his Cairo.

His love. His everything.

"I love you, baby." He softly uttered as he snuggled himself closer to him.

Cairo tried to keep his breathing as he could, to stay and still as he could. He knew everything. From how the alarm went snoozed, how Gavreel hovered over him, how he pulled the comforter to keep him warm. He knew how he stared at him. He also knew he whispers 'I love you, baby.' in his ears. He knew the feeling of his lips softly touched his temple. He knew all about it to the point that he couldn't help himself from resisting the smile that broke out on his face.

Before Cairo even had a chance to open his eyes, he felt his fingers tickles him immediately. "Babyyy. Ano baaaa." he whines.

"Hokage ka baby ah."

"Sira." he playfully smacked him.

"Good morning baby." he said sweetly.

"Good morning baby ko."  Gavreel ran his finger across his chin down to his jawline. "Kanina ka pa gising, baby ko?"

"Nung naramdaman kong pumatong ka sakin."

Gavreel smirked. "May nabuhay sayo baby kaya nagising ka?"

Cairo rolled his eyes. "Baby, ang aga-aga napaka-kalat mo na." He jokingly said.

Gavreel only snuggled on top of him that made his eyes widened. "Sorry baby ha. Hindi naman kita pipigilang umalis eh. Gusto ko lang i-enjoy ang moment na 'to. Ang clingy ko ba masyado baby? Pasensya na ha, sobrang mamimiss kasi talaga kita eh."