[Beautiful Man]

[A/N]:You will be replacing Bruno,am kinda sorry Bruno fans *-cough-*Might be short too
---------------
Characters:Melone,Ghiaccio,[Y/N]
Reader keys:
(E/C)
(H/C)
(H/L)
(Height)
-----------
Your from the bucci gang
and there might be some changes of the comic
YOUR GOING TO BE BEAUTIFUL UnU
Based on this comic from my favorite person:

-

------------------------------------------------------------
[Y/N] was in town looking at the pastry outside a bakery window when people walk pass by (H/C) (H/L) male there always stop or kinda like hidding or secretly (i cant spell) taking a picture of the beautiful man.But little to [Y/n] didn't know two people from the La Squadra was behind him kinda like a few abit away from him.Melone notice the beautiful (H/C) (H/L) male and he kinda use his arm to hit Ghiaccio not a painful way(...i think i got it wrong)''Ghiaccio,look!It's one of Bruno gang (Y/N)!''Ghiaccio turns were Melone was looking and he indeed looking at a beauty.''Come on,He's right there!Go say 'Hi''Melone say while pointing at the (Height) (H/C) (H/L) Male infront of them who is still looking at certian pastry still chosing which he choose.Ghiaccio rubs back of his neck nervous and fluster.''W-What a shit idea! i'd have to talk to him''Ghiaccio sighs.''Not now,Tomorrow''Melone looks at Ghiaccio and made Ghiaccio face infront of him.''Boy.Buddy.You need to start some Somewhere''Silent was between then Melone sighs  and say.''Then I'll do it. I'll  talk to (Y/N).We'll share a tender romance and then i fuck him.''Ghiaccio looks at Melone angrily and points at Melone with a shaking hand.''You move your dick even near him and i will freeze your assholo shut,mister''Ghiaccio says in a angrily voice and two boys didn't notice that hahaha! (H/L) (H/C) haired male already found the pastry he wanted and went back to the restaurant where he gonna meet Bruno and the gang.
--------
A/N:This kinda....cringe...i made...so am allow request but if you found a comic just pm or say in comments so am gonna right it!