Chapter One... Savor

This is the first book that I have ever written so I hope you guys like it. And I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes it is my first book. Please comment what you think and I will continue to post chapters.WARNING: There is cussing so if you can't handle cussing then don't read the book.

Chapter 1

"You can go to hell you fat over stuffed cow!" I scream at the fat woman calling me a whore.

"Bitch please did you just call me a cow!" The fat whore whose name is Ella spat at me

"So you call me a whore when I have never had a boyfriend let alone kissed a guy. Yet here you are going around to any guy you can get your grubby hands on and they decline you, because you sleep around with men and women on the street. You sleazy blubber chunk of horse shit." I yell at her

"That's it you fucking piece of shit!" She says put up her fists.

"If you are going to punch me then you are going to be bleeding your guts out on the ground after I'm done with you." I warn the bitch before she tries anything.

"Noel stop this madness right now." My best friend France yells trying to stop me from killing the whore.

"Fine... Next time you aren't going to be so lucky." I threaten her as I turn around to walk away.

"So this is what happens when I get you out of your house that you never leave. You try to fight someone! Noel you can't go around trying to fight people you could go to jail." He explains to me

"That bitch was the one to start the whole ordeal." I yell out in frustration

"I don't care who started it, I just care that you don't get recognized when you're in public." He says

"This is why I don't go anywhere and waste the rest of eternity away ALONE in my home deep in the woods. I explain. This is why I don't hang out with you I always get in a fight when I leave my home, or I get chased by the Paix. I shouldn't have gone with France today.

"Look one day Paix will find you in the woods. There will never be a chance to fully disappear from them unless you die, and you can't die because you were meant for something great. Fate made you the last Immortal for a reason you just need to find that reason." He says looking me straight in the eyes.

"Thank you for believing in me France, but you and I both know that death for me could happen really soon without my protector." I says trying not to showing emotion when thinking about it.

"Stop saying protector it your soul mate." France says a little upset with me because I get all depressed about not finding my mate.

"Look..." I was cut off by someone clearing there throat.

"Well hello there I was wondering if you've seen an Immortal running around lately. Oh wait I already found her, and she's standing right in front of me. A sickening cruel voice says.

Fuck... I knew it was a bad idea to come here today. Why do I always have to be right? My face twists into horror at the sight of who Paix sent to either kill me or bring me to them. Alexander Morde one of the original people to kill the first Immortals.

"Noel run I can hold him off long enough for you to get away." France whispers to me

I nod my head and take off as fast as my feet can carry me. All I could hear behind me was metal being smashed. My breathing is rapid and my heart is pounding faster and faster by the second. I hear branches and leaves being crushed as a person tries to catch up to me.

Ok focus you need to get out of this situation, where can I go, where I will most likely not get caught. I need to thi... I'm thrown into a tree with a dull thud. I stand up trying to regain my balance but instead someone grabs me by the throat and pins me to the tree. I look up to see a girl about my age with violet hair and piercings all over her face. Her nails start to dig into my throat and I can fell skin breaking. She takes one of her fingers and catches a drop of blood from my neck. I watch her as she puts her finger with the drop of blood on it in her mouth. "Umm..." The woman murmurs at the taste of my blood. I can't wait to watch die from tasting my poisoned blood.

The woman's head is ripped off of her body, her body falls towards me and the blood that is gushing out of her neck goes all over myself. This is so fucking gross. Final Alexander caught up and saw his companions bloodied behead body lying on the ground in front of me. Alexander became furious and went to pounce, but a man dressed head to toe in black stepped out of the covering trees. I start to study the unknown man and I can feel the waves of death and murder rolling right off of him.

In a flash he was standing over Alexander with his hand in his throat. Blood starting seeping out of his neck all over the man's hand. Then with one jerk Alexander's throat and spine was ripped right out by the man. At the sight of his unattached throat and spine and still in this strangers gasp I was bent over vomiting the contents in my stomach out.

By the time I was done the stranger in black was gone, and a bloody scene lies on the ground in front of me. I have never seen something so gruesome in my 19 years.

One hour later...

I sit on my couch trying to forget what happened a mere hour before. The one thing that I can't shake is the stranger in black. His soul was completely black and it seemed like he relished in kill Alexander and the purple haired woman. But yet I didn't feel afraid of him.

A knock on my door startled me out of my thoughts. I get up and look out the window to see France standing on my porch. Fuck I forgot about calling France to see if he was okay. I open the door and France comes walking in the door.

"Oh my god are you okay Noel. I was so worried I tried to hold him off but he was way stronger then me. I'm so so..."

"France I'm fine calm down." I say cutting him off from his babbling

"No you aren't okay." He says while pointing at the bruises and cuts on my neck.

"A woman with purple hair knocked me into a tree, and she choked me and tasted my blood. Also a man dressed in all black showed up and killed the purple haired weirdo and Alexander." I practically yell at France.

"Holy crap Noel!"

"I know."

"At least you're okay. So a stranger saved you, maybe we should find out who this mysterious savor is."

"No, No, No, and even more NO!! The guy practically radiated death and murder, and his soul was completely black." I yell at France knowing the idea that might pop into his head.

"Come on it could be fun to find out who "PROTECTED" you." He says putting enthuses on the word protected to get at the man might be my protector (soul mate).

"It's a bad idea and I'm tired now leave."

"Please just think about it you need to get out of your depressed bubble."

"Okay I will now leave."

"Fine... Goodnight Noel I will see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight." I yawn out while he walked out the door

I lock the door right after he leaves and sit back on the couch. France and I have been best friends' sense we were in middle school, but he seemed more of a brother then a best friend. After I moved out when I was 17 France made it his responsibility to look after me. Which made it seem he was my brother. I still see my parents every once in a while, but I can never handle being around them for a while. When France was 18 years old he got turned into a werewolf. Ever sense then all he managed to do was get me in trouble or nearly killed. Even though he's one year older than me and should be more responsible.

I got up off of the couch put a log in the fire and went to bed.

I hope you guys liked the first chapter please comment and give me ideas.