Playlist day #2 - Part 2

Pretend this is you npw because I dont like the girl I chose anymore so this is Sky now!_________________________________________________________________________________                                                       - TIME SKIP -          ...

_________________________________________________________________________________
                                                       - TIME SKIP -
                                                              2 hrs
Skys POV:
Me and Ag had been walking around holding hands since 2 hours ago!!Gavin had to go but we were hanging with him for a bit earlier. I have Ags hand on one side and I am holding Lia on the other side. Everyone keeps coming up to us asking if we're dating, we both say no... I wish we were I think to myself. When I hear "SKY SKY SKY!!" I look over and a little girl is running up to me "Hi cutie!" I say to her, she looks about 7 "Sky your my idol!" I drop Ags hand and give her a hug "Thats so sweet!" Ag looks sad that I let go but then shes fine "Can I get a picture with you guys!" "Of course!" We all pose like this

But with out the chairs, Ag puts her arm around my waist and I do a peace sign "Thank you!" she says "No problem! hope to see you around!" I reach over and grab Ags hand and she smiles when I pick up Lia "Can y'all just date already" Avery says, m...

But with out the chairs, Ag puts her arm around my waist and I do a peace sign "Thank you!" she says "No problem! hope to see you around!" I reach over and grab Ags hand and she smiles when I pick up Lia "Can y'all just date already" Avery says, making Avani, Soph, and Amelie laugh "Avery we just met!" Ag says "And...?" Avery says making me giggle "Avery just because your a hoe doesnt mean I have to be one..." Me and the girls are dieing laughing and Avery says "Hey...:(" Making us laugh harder "Whats so funny?" I turn to see Charli, Addison, and Dixie "ADDI, CHAR, DIX!" I say "BLUE!" they all shout and I hug them "Blue?" Soph says "Get it because my name is Sky... and the sky is blue?" "Oh haha im stupid" "anyways what were y'all laughing about Addi says "Oh Ag called Avery a hoe" I say and they die laughing, my phone buzzs so I take it out "Guys its my manager he said I need to go get ready for the show" "Show?" Ag says "Oh yeah i'm a singer." "Thats hot" Ag says and I blush "I gotta go get ready guys wish me luck, Lia don't leave Vanis side" "Ok mommy" I give Ag a kiss on the cheek and she blushes "Good luck"

A/N: Hey guys sorry this is short, I have just been pretty down lately but I needed to update! I will have another chapter of "Hey cutie!" out today. Love you! Please eat, drink, dont harm or bodyshame yourself, because you are perfect!