𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

BLACKPINK - LOVESICK GIRL1:21 ──o───────── -3:44⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

1:21 ──o───────── -3:44
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻

"Cub,are you still mad about what happened at the company?I'm sorry,I didn't know she'd show up.I swear I've never talked to her ever since t-that night."talking to Jungkook at this moment is like talking to the picture on the wall~
(Chu:sorry let's continue)

And it hurt Taehyung more than when he hit,scratch or punch him.Yes he managed to steal cute,small peck from the younger from time to times and even managed to make the younger sit on his lap.But that's the thing,Jungkook didn't fight back,nothing.He let Taehyung do whatever he want.

"Hyung,you're here just on time."Taehyung said,welcoming the newcomers,the smaller male that was sitting on his lap furrowed his eyebrows in confusion since he has never seen the short,blue haired male before.

"Oh I forgot,cub this is Yoongi hyung,he is my lawyer and also a good friend."Jungkook really wanna ask the older why is his lawyer here but his ego won't let him so he keep quiet waiting for Taehyung to continue his explanation.

"Did you prepared everything hyung?"

"Yes,but are you sure about this?"Yoongi asked because what Taehyung about to do next is well—it can be good and bad,but to Jungkook it probably is not a good thing—not now at least.

"I asked yoongi hyung to come here today because I decided to signed the wedding paper(?)and we'll get marry after you're fully healed baby."

And Jungkook choked.

On literally nothing.

Two white papers lay neatly on the table waiting for them to sign and Taehyung didn't waste even a single second,leaving his signature on the paper under his name.

While Jungkook was still shock about what's happening.Then looks at Taehyung as if he's growing two head.

Is he being serious right now?

Yoongi was waiting patiently,giving Jungkook a reassuring smile.Truth to be told he doesn't really like the idea since he's heard about what happened between them.Clearly Jungkook still need more time but oh well Mr.Kim stubborn Taehyung listen to no one.

"C'mon baby.You know I love you right.Sign the paper."

"Taehyung...."Jungkook finally speak for the first time after leaving the company.

"Yes baby?"

"I only sign once."Jungkook said,a tear drop.Taehyung smile brightly,thinking the younger was probably overwhelmed by everything and he probably scared of signing the divorce paper.

"Yes,bun."

The next thing Jungkook do after putting the pen down make Taehyung heart crumble.

He tore the paper apart.

"Kook!"both Taehyung and Yoongi opened their eyes as big as a dinner plate.

"Why did you do that!?"unknowingly Taehyung start raising his voice.

"It's me who should ask that question Kim Taehyung!What do u think I am!?An object for you to use whatever you want?Do I mean nothing for you at all for you to decided about my life!!?"the tear won't stop flowing,his face shown anger and pain.

"Hyung can you go for now? I'm sorry for the trouble."taking his attention away from Jungkook for a slip second,he turn to Yoongi and asked with an apology face.

"It's fine,but make sure you to talk to him because from what I see right now,he probably think you don't love him."

"I tell him everyday hyung!but he doesn't believe me."

"I wouldn't believe you either if I was him,try harder Tae.Now go talk to him."and with that yoongi left.

"Why'd you do that Kook?" Taehyung started again about the topic earlier,breaking the silence in the room.

"Why!?Why Taehyung you answer me why did you do that!"rather than answer the question,Jungkook throw the same question back to the older—-his face is red due to anger and pain he was holding.

"I love you,you know I do and I wanna make us official."the CEO replied,ruffled his hair in frustration.

"No,Tae.Wasn't you who said you never love me!?You said I mean nothing to you!"

"That because I wasn't aware that you're just replacing the news reader that day and I'm so sorry about that.But I do love you please."

"Oh so you suddenly love me because you know that I wasn't the one that ruin your company?Wow——or maybe you do all of this out of pity?If so then thank you but I don't need your sympathy.You letting me go will be enough."

"Kook!when I said I love you I wasn't lying nor did I do it out of sympathy.I love you.Everything I did was only to make you feel the pain of betrayal I've been through,clearly because I thought you're the one who read that news!Yes at first I tried to get closer with you just to get a revenge but who know your pureness,charms and innocence make me fall for you,so hard too.That night when I said I don't love you—it was a complete lie.I love you!Jeon Jungkook you hear me?I am fucking in love with you.Everything about you make me go crazy,just a simple smile from you make my world become brighter and you're the only one that can make me so happy.You're my world,my euphoria—so please—I regret everything I did—-give me another chance please."Taehyung was also crying after finishing his speech,pouring his heart out.It's the very first time after many years that he become so vulnerable in front of someone,the last time was when his parents death and after that he became a cold hearted person.

Not even in his wildest dreams has he ever thought he'd be a crying mess over someone again but here he is—-crying,begging for forgiveness.But does he care about that?

Not at all.Right now all he want is a second chance from the male that standing in front of him and hopefully he'll get one.

"T-Tea—-I-I..."Now Jungkook's heart is wavering,he's scared of getting hurt again but at the same time he want to give Taehyung a chance to prove his love.

The sight in front of him now is so heartbreaking—-Jungkook could feel his heart clenched at how vulnerable the older look right now.

"Baby please?"

🤡 I'm ending this chap here uwu.

A sad joke for you guy.....

So what is the color of wind?

Blew

*Laughing like a mad woman.*

Okay sorry

Sooooo,I'm sorry for late update but this author got busy and also lazy~ but I'll try to update as soon as I can.....

This book is coming to an end btw.

Oh and I love you guys.Stay safe.💙❤️