Chapter 1

Noelle's pov:

"Noelle!" I heard my mom yell. "Noelle!" Finally I got up and looked at the clock. It was 8:00 which meant I was woken up too early because I normally don't wake up until 9:00 for school. I made my way downstairs still slightly sleepy. "Mom it's early, why'd u wake me up." I groaned. "Today your going to have to call in sick for school since we have way too many things planned." " ok cool but hey it's Friday shouldnt I at least go today since we have the whole weekend and mlk holiday?" "No were too busy, go get ready were leaving at 10."

Once I got back to my room, I immediately laid back down for about twenty minutes. I finally woke up from my nap and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I put on a grey sweater with regular skinny jeans, high knee knit socks, and a pair of tanish boots since it was chilly out and straightened my hair.

Lukes pov:

"LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS! YOU BETTER GET DOWN HERE AND BE DRESSED IN THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES! WERE LATE!" My dad yelled. God I hate him. Everything that happened between him and my mom was his fault. If he hadn't said the things he said I wouldn't have had to leave everything I knew behind to move to Texas and have "father son bonding time" with him. "I'm coming!"

I went into the kitchen and grabbed some grapes since I wasn't that hungry. "ANDREW HEMMINGS! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE! WERE LATE" i snickered at my little lash. "Hey young man I get that your upset but drop the attitude. I need to show you around and you start school on Tuesday so try and act like you like texas." "Yea ok whatever" "look buddy I know your still upset about me and your mom but it's been nine years now, please just try to deal with it" deal with it?! Yea right. "I'll be in the car" I mumbled