- Chapter 1 -

No one's pov

A late summer night when the sun was about to set and the light breeze go around the trees and the wind geting caught in the leaves on the trees.

The roads was empty not one person in sight except for the long silver hair flothing in the wind mixing the hair with the leaves, the red fabric flowing gently around the only person in sight.

Inuyasha was sitting in one of the many trees around the shrine. His eyes dulled as he zooned out thinking about a curtin black haired girl had returned back to her era and time a few weeks ago and he haven't heard anything from her..

'' Inuyasha '' a old raspy voice yelled from the bottom of the tree.

'' Kaede '' Inuyasha whispered but jumped down '' Yeah''

'' How are you boy? you look like your somewhere else'' She said to him kindly

'' I'm fine granny '' he tried to sound like he usually do but failed.

'' Why not go and visit her. Tomorrow is your weakest day of the year and you will be a human for a longer time this time after all. Maybe the change of scenery would do you good and i'm sure you miss her don't you '' she suggested to the half demon whom just let out a sigh

'' I don't know '' He said with a sad expression.

Inuyasha's Pov

Should I ?

I really miss her, everything about her is perfect

'' Inuyasha '' Kaede said again and I snaped out from my thoughts

''sorry'' I told her and scratched my neck

'' you should really go '' she said with a smile and dragged me to the well and pushed me down.

'' GRANNY '' I yealled as I fell.

A few secounds later I was there, I jumped out of the well and went over to a box Kagome placed there with some clothes of this time if I ever wanted to come and visit so I could melt in and she told me to say that my ears is fake if someone asked or wear a hat.

I put on the clothes and hid my sword and walked out of the shed and into the house.

'' Ahh Inuyasha '' A gentle voice said suprised '' What a lovely suprise, what brings you here '' Kagomes mother asked with a smile

'' I ...Uhh I needed a change of scenery in hopes of me getting to think about something else. '' I told her. I have been here a few times just to talk with her mother because she treats me as her own son.

''oh, honey your always welcome here, all though Kagome is not here at this very moment'' She explained as she led me to the kitchen.

'' She's away ? '' I asked rather disappointed
'' Yeah, unfotunetly, her school is away for a trip and has been there for two weeks but they will be back tomorrow. ''

'' Maybe I shouldn't have come i'm sorry for intruding '' I said as I regretted the sudden visit.

'' Honey, no it's alright your can always come here it's your home to '' SHe smiled and took a seat infront of me at the table

'' you sure '' I asked and looked slightly put of the window and zooned out.

'' Inuyasha, what have you been thinking about '' she asked camly and took one of my hands in a motherly gesture '' Is it about Kagome '' Her voice had a tone of knowledge which made me think that she knew

'' how did you know '' I asked her nervously

'' I think I always known and I have taken a liking to you and I know that you are the perfect match for Kagome '' She told me with a smile on her lips, with that statement she made me blush and avert my eyes from hers.