El Camino

Day 5
Hyde
San Diego, California

Valerie's San Diego List
Summer 1975
Get from point A to point B
Have a night to forget
Swim out to a new place
Go parasailing
Get incredibly lucky
Have a bonfire on the beach
Find the key
"I love you"

3 AM

I'm awakened by a sharp prodding in my lower back that won't relent. What the hell? They finally caught up with me out here?
"Steven"
Thank god. "What" I snap.
"Are you asleep?"
"Yes!" I cover my ears with the pillow we're sharing.
"What about now?" She quietly pulls the pillow from under me to reveal her bare boobs. My dick springs to life on cue. I swear, this fucking chick will be the death of me.
"Jackie, c'mere".
She shakes her head coyly, moving her head down and down under the covers. Finally she meets my dick knowing without having to check it's ready for her, drawing figure eights on it with her tongue rhythmically. I struggle not to groan as every cell of my body begins to scream for her, fearing Fez will finally get just the freak display he's always hoped for.
Sneaking my head under the covers, I meet her eyes. They're explosive with lust, and I feel the firecrackers in the air between us. I pull her playfully up to me, our tongues slamming together as we rapidly pull down each others' pajama bottoms. I keep my hand on her entrance as I roll on top of her, pressing down on the spot I know she likes most and snickering at how quickly it is soaked.
"Mmmm...Steven!"
"Quit it, you're gonna wake the Terrible Twins over there!" I gesture at Kelso and Fez.
She shrugs. "So what"
I don't know what she's on, but it only turns me on more, making it practically impossible not to finish right there. I thrust into her effortlessly, praising the fact she's back on the pill and we slip into our usual rhythm, her pussy squeezing around me like a warm glove on a cold night. Her legs begin to tighten as we laugh under our breath, trying horribly to conceal our moans.
From below me, beads of sweat line her hairline, glistening in the dim light. If I were to point it out to her I'd probably get thrown off the bed, boner and all, but secretly there's something freaking hot about it. I snicker to myself as my horniness builds, full of knowledge I'll never tell her.
Finally she expands and contracts more intensely, whispering Stevens and babies and pudding pops under her breath, and she crashes into me as I release into her, filling her up nicely as our bodies sink with relief.
Sex with Jackie is wrong but it just feels so right, and there's no way to even describe it. Man, I missed this.

10 AM

I thought I'd been to car shows before, but this one makes all of the Wisconsin ones look like black and white TV. Arrays of cars in all different shapes and sizes line the area below the castle, the castle looming in the background against the blue sky and palm trees. A huge banner flies across the sky, reading 26th ANNUAL BALBOA PARK CAR SHOW across one side. The other side, for absolutely no reason I can think of, reads POINT A. Well, this is it. Guess I've finally found where I belong.
And then, I spot it: an El Camino. Better wheels than mine, looks new and shiny as hell. I quickly make my way up to it, taking advantage of the fact everyone else seems to be occupied.
The owner has a fro like mine paired with a long beard, his sleeves rolled up and a torn Grateful Dead shirt on. I've found myself in twenty years.
"Hey, kid" he mutters as I shuffle over to him, thankful for my sunglasses which conceal my overexcitement at finding the better version of my car. "She's a good ride, huh?. '79 El Camino. New model."
I laugh as I inspect the car, bending down to catch a glimpse of the suspension. "Sweet. I actually have one at home"
"Hmm"
"Yeah, 1967 Camino. All black. My boss gave it to me".
He laughs. "Sounds like you lucked out with your boss, man. My boss used to sneak up behind us and clap symbols together behind us if we took a long break"
"He fight in the war?" I ask. Sounds like something Red would do, if he had any musical talent.
"Course. Thought he was still fighting".
"I hear ya".
"So, what brings you here anyway?"
Damn, not looking to share my life story. "Uhh...just drove down here from Wisconsin with a few friends. Post graduation trip, you know?
He laughs. "Yeah, gotta take advantage of these days, kid. Before you know it, you'll be an old geezer like me".
"Nah man, I'd take being an old geezer for a ride like that"
He shakes his head slowly. "That's what you think".