Prolouge +Chapter 1

𝙲𝚢𝚊𝚗's 𝙿𝙾𝚅
------------------------------------------
I sighed, stuffing the rest of my clothes into a box and taped it shut. "That should do it!" I say feeling slightly accomplished. I hear my siblings rustling around the halls, gathering their own belongings. "I can't believe we actually got our own house ya know!" Pyris said with a grin on their face.
I rolled my eyes at them, carrying the huge box in my arms "I definitely can! We've been living here since we were pretty much babies! It's about time we did!" I replied with a smug grin on my face. "Toddlers Cyan. We've been living here since we were toddlers." My sister Terri quickly shot back. I huffed turning my head away from her, looking at my brother who was still packing. "Still don't wanna leave yet?" I asked. He nodded back with a mellow expression. "Aw! Lighten up a little Pents! We'll be fine it won't be that scary!" Pyris replied. Penta, giving them an unsure look. "We'll stay together! Just like we always do!" Pyris smiled at him as Penta nodded. I set down the box and placed it with the others. "That's the last of it! well except for the furniture-" I pursed my lips in frustration while Pyris snickered at my slight forgetfulness. I shot them a look signaling to 'shut up' which they didn't just to annoy me. Terri ruffled my hair "Once Cube and Cubii finish getting the truck we can get going.." Pyris Cheered at the notion. "New house! New life! being an adult is gonna be a breeze~!" Pyris sang swaying their hips and laying back on the couch. I chuckled singing along with Pyris, "We're gonna move out~! we're gonna move out~!" The four of us all laughed. Nothing could separate us, nothing could change us, it was just the four of us.
------------------------
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙.𝟷

"Finally-" I said, flopping on my bed with a tired sigh. Moving in was a complete mess but after a few days, it was finally done. The house was just big enough for the four of us; and thank the tree it was actually affordable. I looked up at the ceiling feeling a tinge of boredom. The room was dead silent. The only thing I could hear was the music Pyris was playing through the thin walls. I turned on my phone to read a message from Cubii.

Cubii: hey did you finish moving in well?

Cyan: yeah, just fine why?

Cubii: well me and Cube thought it'd be nice to hang out together! You know in the Trio park?

I thought for a minute before responding.

Cyan: Sure not much to do anyway.

I sat up before putting my phone on my nightstand. "Hey guys!!" I yelled cupping the sides of my mouth, my voice echoing in the hollow halls. "What?!" Pyris yelled back from their room, sounding a little annoyed. I snickered "Cube and Cubii wanna go hang out at the park!" a smile pricked the side of my mouth while I waited for a response. "Why not!" Pyris yelled. Having the feeling my other two siblings heard our screaming, I hop out of bed and change into some better clothes: I wore a plain white shirt with a tar-black jacket, leggings, fingerless gloves, and boots. The few stripes of 'cyan' gave it a pop of color along with my headphones that glowed when activated. I looked in the mirror posing a bit before ruffling my hair. "Feeling confident, are we?" I jumped as my sister snickered. I laughed awkwardly scratching my square-shaped head. "I'm only joking! Come on" Terri chuckled, moving some hair out of my eyes. "alright alright" I swatted her hand away and walked with her down the stairs. "Finally! Took you long enough!!" Pyris complained. "I'm sure Cube and Cubii won't mind that much.." Penta mumbled. Pyris mimicked their brother a bit "Yada yada let's go-!"

•••

"Hey you Four!" Cube waved at us from the park gates. Pyris ran their way up to our past caretakers, giving them a tight hug. "It's nice to see you too Pyris!" Cubii said with a laugh, pushing some hair out of their face. Penta giggles joining the hug. Cube blew some hair out her face "So how have you four been?" she asked in curiosity. "We've been fine." I say quickly in response.