Chapter 2

Atsumu's POV

I was thinking back to that day on the bus so I didn't hear when Sakusa called to me. "Atsumu." Sakusa said then threw his ball at me. "Ow! Mean OmiOmi." I said. "Don't call me that. Anyways do you want to go to the gym with me." Omi-Kun said to me. "What! The Sakusa Kiyoomi wants me to accompany him to the gym for extra practice." I said dramatically. "Don't be so dramatic. It's just your the person who happenes to set me up." he replied. "Aww OmiOmi I thought we were having a moment." "Whatever. Let's go already." "Alrighty."

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BOKUTO'S EMO MODES

When we got to the gym we put on our gear and starting setting up the net. I decided to break the silence. "So OmiOmi what did you want to practice. Personally I think your doing great at everything, but I'm not complaining about extra practice." "Oh it's nothing in particular it's just a lot has been on my mind lately and I need to de-stress." He replied

"Ohhhh. Well what have you been thinking about OmiOmi." I said. "Oh I-I it's nothing." Sakusa stuttered. I wonder what it is that has him stuttering. 

We praticed for about two hours. "Ok I'm done." I said. "Sorry OmiOmi." "One, don't call me that. Two, that's ok. I'm done." he replied. We took down the net and cleaned up the court. I started taking off all of my gear and put on my normal shoes and jacket. "Your not going to shower yet?" Sakusa asked me. "Oh I will. I know how much you like to shower especially after practice so I figured you could use the shower here." I said. "Oh are you sure." he asked. "Yeah. Anyways the dorms aren't that far away anyways." "Ok thanks Tsumu." 

My eyes widened and I tried to keep my composure. He's never called me by a nicknam before. "Uh- Y-Yeah no problem." I said then ran out the door as I felt my cheeks heat up.

A/N I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next chapter will be a re-write of this one, but in Sakusa's pov.