73.

Him.

Currently it is 8:20 in the morning and we are finishing our work out. I am walking up the stairs and Camila is stretching. 

"How long have you done ballet and gymnastics?"- I wondered as I watched her in admiration. 

Cami is casually and relaxedly sitting in split, smiling sweetly at me. She did lots of stretching, including ones for pregnancy. 

Not gonna lie, sinful thought about her flexibility never disappointing me behind our bedroom door crossed my mind too. 

"I started both when I was 4, so that would be 17 years since I stopped week before my 21st birthday."- she answered and both of us blinked at the number.

"That's impressive, bambina." - I stated in awe as she smiled breathtakingly. 

"How long have you done all trainings?"- wondered Cami, switching splits, and I actually took moment to count. 

"I started all training at the age of 4, some at the age of 6, so all in all, for 17 years too."- I answered, recalling everything that I did. 

It might seem a lot for 4 years old kid, but I wasn't pushed to the point that I felt like passing out. Padre took his time with me, letting me be on my own pace, so it was all good. I mastered shooting, boxing, karate, archery, judo, jujitsu, mixed martial arts and traditional ones, hand to hand combat and fighting with knives. And of course, I still got very good education, got Master's degree in business, managed to learn 12 languages and back at the time I was very successful at football and basketball.  

In general, if you overlook all Capo-to-be trainings, I had normal childhood and did all kid-like activities. Sure, Mafia future made me get mature very early in life, I indeed was different from all kids, but I was doing just fine. 

"Out of all that you know, do you have favourite?"- asked Camila, locking her soft green, mesmerising eyes on mine. 

"Maybe hand to hand combat. Or boxing."- I replied, continuing going up the stairs with higher speed. 

We kept chatting, talking about our sport past. When we finished, we went to take shower. 

"Can we have banana pancakes for breakfast, pretty please?"- pleaded cutely Camila as I wrapped her in big, warm towel before tying one around my hips. 

"Sure, baby."- I agreed happily with grin when I saw that priceless, dazzling, award-winning smile on her plump, rosy, soft lips. 

She hopped in my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck while mine secured themselves around her petite waist, holding her as slim, long legs dangled in the air. 

Cami peppered my face with the most delightful kisses at what I grinned even wider from pure happiness, and she added thank you with each kiss. 

"You are very welcome, amore mio."- I replied and kissed her cute, button nose. 

We did our routined and once she got to baby bump regiment, we shared: 5 products applied each of us. 

"Your touch is very soothing."- said Cami with heartwarming smile. 

I kissed her beautiful baby bump, sweet spot, neck, jawline and cheeks. 

"I can say the same about you,  la mia bellezza."- I sincerely stated and pecked her luscious lips tenderly as we both smiled. 

We went to get dressed because we have to pick up a few baby announcement things. 

Her.