White Love (Mariblanc/Love Square) (Playboy AU) Part 2

Ik this is in Hindi, but it's my favorite so let me pyo <3

With Marinette...

"Ah Tikki, I'm so tired." Marinette whined as she slammed her head on her table.

"That's what happens when you're behind on work." Tikki scolded.

"It's not my fault Hawkmoth is practically the daily Olympics." Marinette groaned.

"Yes, but you need to balance you being Ladybug and Marinette." Tikki gently said, cuddling with Marinette's cheek.

knock knock

"I wasn't the only one who heard that right?" Marinette frowned, curious about what had hit her window.

"Nope." Tikki shook her head, also curious about the window.

Marinette shook her head, muttering about what else could possibly go wrong and walking over to the window to open it.

Opening the window, she revealed Cat Blanc, staring at her with a cold yet loving look. In her shock, Marinette screamed and took a huge step causing her to fall on her ass. Groaning, she sat up and stared at the boy in front of her in fear and confusion.

"Please don't tell me you are who I think you are..." Marinette quietly said.

"Who, Cat Noir? No, silly it's me Princess." Cat Blanc stepped slowly to her and picked her up bridal style and sat her on his lap when he sat down.

"A-adrien?" Marinette looked up in absolute horror as a tear escaped her eye. Smiling softly, he wiped it away.

"That's right~." Chat smirked, then burying his head in her neck.

"Why?" Marinette stroked his head as he sighed.

"Because you don't love me." he said quietly. Marinette immediately took his head in her hands. She bit back a gasp as she saw tears on his face. She slowly wiped all his tears away and kissed his forehead.

"Oh my prince, I still love you." Marinette hugged his head to her neck.

"Really?" he muttered.

"Yes silly, I've loved you all this time, as much as I hate to admit it." they both chuckled at her statement.

"Now tell me, where's your akuma?" Marinette asked gently.

"B-but I don't want to give up my akuma." he replied quietly.

"Kitty, they won't let us be together if you don't be de-evilized." Marinette sighed, touching her forehead with his.

"I won't let them keep us apart. Not again, not now, not ever." Chat whispered in her ear, making shivers going down her body. She felt him smirk.

"What was that shiver, Princess?" he asked smugly.

"Nothing, you alley cat." Marinette huffed.

"That's not what I saw~." he leaned onto her as she leaned back. Pretty soon she was on the floor, Chat hovering above her.

"Now, Princess we do this the easy way or hard way." Chat leaned down, locking eyes with the girl under him.

Marinette blushed profusely and looked away. Chat simply grabbed her chin to look at her in the eyes again.

"Oh my, looks like the princess wants to do this the hard way." he smirked before leaning down, locking lips with Marinette's. She squealed as he grabbed her waist and pulled her impossibly close to him and kissed her, then slowly closed her eyes as she pulled him closer by grabbing his hair and cutting off their airways more than they already were. After a few seconds, they let go of each other.