Appreciation & Upcoming Events

I was talking to someone the other day, and then a photo popped back up while I was looking at something in my gallery. I don't know why I started crying like bitch, but I couldn't stop fucking crying for ten minutes. It just made me feel so grateful for all of you and your support. I've said this so many times, but I truly mean it when I said that I never expected this book to do so well.

It's overwhelming and shocking at the same time cuz I don't ever want to disappoint any of you. I truly want to write chapters that bring comfort and joy into your hearts. I sometimes feel as if I'm not doing that or impressing you all. My writing is shitty as you all know, but like I'm grateful that you all gave my book a chance.

Three months and thirteen days ago, I would've called you crazy if you were to tell me that my book would receive so many amazing readers and feedback. Honestly, I would think you're bullshitting if you were to tell me that. Three months ago, I would've never imagine to have almost thirty k views on a book that meant a lot to me.

I see all of you and your comments, votes, and I also see the silent readers too. None of this would've been possible without any of you. I remember exactly the first five to ten people who first read my book. I still talk to them til this day. You guys have just been so amazing and lovely towards me. I created this book during quarantine, when I wasn't really doing well and I was at a low point in my life.

This book kind a turned into my comfort place and like the place I would come to brighten up my mood. The book means so much to me more than any of you could ever know, and just the fact that a lot of you can relate or find something about Yu-Yu that's similar to you just makes my day. I didn't just create this book for people to read, but also for other readers to connect with one another and to aspire to write.

I try my best to reach out to all of you to connect with you all on a one on one level. You might have noticed that I asked a lot of you how'd you find my book and other questions. I really want to know since I don't think this book is recommended to anyone. I try my best to talk to you all and to somewhat build acquaintances.

I don't want to be that 'author' who just writes and doesn't really have bond with their readers. I enjoy all of our conversations and late night talks. Don't ever be afraid to contact me. I promise you that I'm not intimidating or stuck up. I talked to a lot of you yesterday, and you all made my day with your conversations and funny memes.

I'm like any normal kid around your age who just loves to write and make friends. I always say that voting, commenting, and views don't really matter to me cuz it's true. I know a lot of you are very quiet and like to stay as a silent reader, but I know you all are there and don't think that I don't notice that you're there.

Don't ever feel pressured to comment over on any of my chapters. If you only read my chapters and then just log off or go to a different book that is okay. I just want to make people happy and to bring joy into your life. I really want to thank you all for making these past three months the most amazing three months of my life. It warms my heart to know that I have support from so many individuals.

I still remember being hesitant about publishing this book, because I think I was scared of the criticism and what people would think of the book. After these past three months went by, I stopped worrying about what others thought and continued to do something that brings joy to me. Anyone has the potential to make a book that can go far and bring joy towards others.

Don't let someone discourage you from doing something that brings joy to you, but is also something that you love to do or to look more into. Here's a tip: don't pay attention to the views or to the votes or like how many people actually see your story. I promise you that if you ignore looking at the views, you'll feel more enjoyment and more motivation to continue writing.

I think that everyone here is an amazing author they just haven't been able to express it into their books yet. I've read so many of your guys books and they're so amazing. I always ask myself like oh why don't they have a lot of views.

If you don't take anything away from this just take away that you should do whatever the fuck you want and don't let others discourage you.

I need to thank these five amazing individuals that have been here since the beginning of this book. Thank you to chaeisbaee ATEEZlover4ever adryansad1cuddly tti_anna emrod816 for always giving me the strength to continue this story. Please go check out their accounts cuz they have so many amazing books that they've personal created.
The love and support you all give me means so much to me dearly. Whenever I wanted to delete this book, you all stopped me and helped me gain my motivation. Thank you for being here since the beginning of this journey.

I want to thank everyone for the votes, views, comments, follows, and daily conversations that have made my life better. Thank you for helping this book reach 29k views. I love you all :)

{07/9/2020 🥺}

{10/14/2020 🥺😭💕}

{10/14/2020 🥺😭💕}

I'm still planning to release twenty to thirty chapters on my birthday, so please be on the look out for those chapters on 11/30/2020

I'm still planning to release twenty to thirty chapters on my birthday, so please be on the look out for those chapters on 11/30/2020. Please enjoy the rest of the other chapters that I released today. I can't wait to see you all again in two weeks. I love you guys 🤗.