Chapter 4 in desperate need of a job

While sitting in her car arguing in her head on what to work as, Wednesday encounters a man holding up a sign while jabbling out some bull crap about an "Alien invasion" what crazy world do we live in.
She stops the car due to her empty stomach "I really should've eaten this morning" she mumbles out to herself. Wednesday stops her car at the nearest McDonalds in desperate need of an Egg McMuffin. She goes through the drive through and orders 2 egg McMuffins, pancakes, 2 cheeseburgers, apple pie and a McFlurry. Wed ate her breakfast in the car and once she had eaten it all she went to a
park.
At the park, a dash hound runs up to her and starts to lick her heals. "I'm so sorry!" Says a voice a distance away. A tall charming man with sleek back hair comes running up to Wednesday with a worried look on his face. "I-I'm so sorry! Did he bite you?" He says with an innocent face. "What no! He was just licking my heals. I-it's fine honestly!" Says Wednesday as she laughs it off. "I'm Gerald,Gerald Cal" "I'm Wednesday, Wednesday Warner." They both introduce themselves and shake hands.
"I've never seen you around here before, you new around the neighbor hood?" Questions Gerald politely while carrying his dog.
"Ugh no actually I've been here my whole life." Replies Wednesday. Wednesday scrunches her nose and sneezes. "Oh you need a tissue?" *sneeze "yes please."
Gerald leads Wed to the park seats, he rests her head on the wooden benchy yyy
"If you Don't mind me asking, were do you work?" Queried Gerald as he picks up a stick off the ground,which was thronged with the Autumn leaves and tossed the stick to a nearby bush.
"Well, I used to be a prostitute..but I quit and now I'm unemployed desperate for any job." replies Wednesday.
"Wow you must if went through a lot being a prostitute." Explains Gerald in complete and utter fascination.
"Eh, it was nothing."
"hey you know what."
"What?"
"I can ask my brother to get you employed again."
"What! Are you serious? Thank you so much!" Shrieks our Wednesday as she rushes to climb into Gerald's arms. A smile wipes on her face, as a sign of happiness and a thanks.
Gerald than offers Wednesday his brothers company name, and wishes Wednesday good luck.
It is believed it is extremely difficult to work for the Cal industry especially since their grown back in 2016. Gerald, the oldest and a self made millionaire took over the Cal company 6 years before retiring and working as a male stripper. Prudence, the child in the centre she's 32 and works in a retirement home and occasionally volunteers for homeless shelters. Ahh