Author's Note

Dedicated to chlloecorttez

Jambo!

Let me introduce myself ☺️

My name is Innah,a girl in her late teens who should be pursuing a career in Eating, Sleeping and Writing but instead found herself pursing Law.

Unfortunate right? I guess I'll be dozing off in court. And I'll definitely carry snacks too!

My first love is music and books. Boys aren't on the list.

Hold that thought... I'm straight, lol.

My dad is Kenyan and my mum is Tanzanian. My life is between those two countries.

I've never been to another country apart from Kenya and Tanzania.. I'll travel more when I'm done with law school.

I have the biggest crush on myself and if all goes well, I'll ask me to marry me.

I'm rambling. This isn't about me, it's about Kenya.

Most of you have probably heard about Kenya or read about it.

If you haven't, I guess y'all know Barack Obama right? Does Lupita Ny'ongo ring a bell? That is a story for another day.

I love my country and I would really like to share with you guys every fascinating thing I know about Kenya.

From Kenyan homes, education culture,food, education, people, politics, infrastructure,music, celebrities,movies... Guys, I can't mention everything.

Oh guys this is going to be amazing! You need to read till the end.

To my Kenyan counterparts,you don't want to miss this. Support me in all way you can because I'm your girl,lol. Tag your Kenyan friends here. (I'll be dedicating a chapter to each one of you.)

To the rest, join me in the journey of knowing Kenya or learning about our culture.

I'll only update the next chapter if you guys give me a go ahead.

I love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️

Toodles.