Harry

OOOOOOOKKKKK SOOOO TIME TO GET INTO THE CONFLICT OF THE STORY... I dunno more fillers for now but in like 2-4 chapters the conflict will come out :) then falling action and finale of book uno.. but never fear the really Larry Shizz happens in book deux (which incase your not francais or don't know french its 2)

Louis is too cute when thunder storms come rolling in. God he is actually sexy.. and - Harry no! no! no! do not think that way! I gotta just.. I need to prove to myself i am straight... I wonder if we are both drunk enough we will kiss.. Mmmm his lips on mine... FUCK Harry shush yourself! Louis' eyes starring at me right now so blue so-

"Harry?" Louis speaks breaking me out of a trance.

"Sorry I was in deep thought..." I shake the thoughts off.

"Ok well we are going clubbing now lets go," Louis says and I follow him out.

We all pile into a van and it takes off. Ok so what I need to do.. Get any girl.. just date her.. I can't like Louis he is straight! I can't be gay-

"Harry? you zoned out again!!" Louis speaks breaking me from another trance.

"S-s-sorry I was just in the middle of thought," I reply shakily.

"That's ok, we will be there in 5 minutes so I'll let you go back to your head," He chuckles looking back to the front.

Gosh Louis... If only you knew.. you probably would hate me. Just gotta.. Just gotta get a girl.. get my mind off this issue. I will stay sober and find a nice sober girl here.. This will be hard.. But I will find one. I will and I will get this.. Crush.. or Love.. off my back.. Yea distraction.

We arrive and I run in. Everyone drinks except for Liam and I.

"Harry you ok? You haven't had a drink," He asks.

"I am fine, I just wanna stay sober tonight," I tell him as I examine the crowd. My eyes kept drifting to Louis. I look away and I see a sweet looking girl with her drunk friend. I wak over to her and ask her if she wants to go for a walk outside. She agrees surprisingly but, anyways I take her to a bench and we talk for a while. Actually the entire night. At the end we excange numbers and its job well done. Liam drives us all home and I walk Louis into the flat and and help him into his room. I go to mine and fall asleep, still thinking about Louis.. This plan better work...

- - - - - - - -

I wake up in the morning ready to text Sarah, the girl from last night. I gotta put this plan to work.

Hey babe, I was wondering if you wanna go to the movies or something later tonight? -H Not two seconds later does my phone vibrate.

Sure, I am at work till 4pm but after that i am free -S

Ok well, I will pick you up at your place at 5?- H

Yep that works, I gtg people just walked in gotta help em :) bye - S

Bye Sarah have fun - H

I walk to the living room and plopped down in the sofa and turned on the TV. I watch the new reporter talking about shit going down in Iraq and I shake my head.

"Why do people cause this drama like seriously, leave everyone the f-" I start to talk to the TV when I am cut off.

"Uhh.. Harry?" Louis asks me.

"Sorry news these days. Just annoying.. Anyways, how are you feeling?" I ask him starring deeply into his tired blue eyes.

"I have a hangover... Do you have advil?" Louis asks.

"Sure do, let me go get it for you," I smile and make my way into the kitchen.

I find some Advil and hand Louis two. I get some water in a cup and hand it to him. He swallows them and thanks me.

"So.. Are you just gonna chill at home all day?" I ask him.

"Yep just you and me!" He says smiling.

"Oh.. well at 4 I am leaving to pick up Sarah for a date tonight so, you'll be alone tonight, you can call Liam and Niall to see if they want to come over," I explain to Louis.

"Oh.. Who is Sarah?" He asks.

"She is a girl I met last night," I tell him and  I notice him putting on a fake smile.

"Oh.. Well have fun," He tells me and I nod.

"Would you like to go for breakfast?" I ask Louis.

"Err.. Well I.. don't really want to be mobbed.. Not feel so good so.." He tells me and I nod again.

"Ok well, I am gonna go make some reservations for tonight just go to the living room and watch TV or you can make breakfast.. Err well do what you want," I say before running upstairs.

I spend an hour making reservations for a girl I am using and don't actually like. I feel bad for her, but I need to get over Louis. He isn't gay. Is he? I shake the thought of Louis possibly likeing me and continue to decide what will happen.

"Harry!" Louis calls.

I run downstairs to the living room where Louis is.

"Yes Louis?" I ask.

"Can we cuddle now?" He asks.

I so want to say yes, but I can't no I mustn't he is my band mate. I can't cuddle. I don't want him to know I like him the way I do.

"N-n-no. I have to get ready to go now," I tell him even though its noon.

"Oh.. Ok.." He says somewhat looking hurt.

I run back up stairs and get on a collared long sleeve shirt and some jeans. I get on my Rolex watch and put on my bracelet and spray myself with my signature cologne. I brush my teeth and put on some deodorent etc. etc. I grab my car keys and run out the door not saying good bye to Louis. What do I do for 2 hours. Hmm.. I didn't think this through.

- - - - - - - - -

K guys I thought I would just say..  the next chapters will be different, its gonna go Harry , Louis, Louis just soz you allz know :D ANYWAYS!! Love yah Honey Badgers if it doesn't make sense then... TO BAD :P