The "boy"

Todoroki POV:
Todoroki woke up in a cold sweat he had a bad dream. It was based off of when he was born Todoroki didn't like the way he felt in the morning he didn't want to be alive. He had planned to end his life that day but he wanted to do it in the best way possible. His dad was very homophobic so he decided that he would come out as trans to the whole school. So that morning he put down his hair and put on a girl uniform Todoroki had already had chest surgery behind his dads back so he looked a lot more like a girl already. He walked to school and all he heard was whispering but he didn't care it was nothing new he was always talked about being the number 1 hero's "son"and everything. Just as he was about to go to class someone stopped him.
Monomas POV:
Shoto todoroki had just come to school and he was dressed as a girl. How weird at least now he looks better but I wonder how his family feels about this. *walks over to shoto* "hey Todoroki I knew you were weird but I didn't except you to be this weird how weak"
Todorokis POV:
"I knew you were weird but I didn't except you to be this weird how weak"-monoma. "Oh I'm sorry but I don't remember asking you now shut your homophobic ass up and leave me alone!" Everyone was looking at me now it kinda freaked me out but I couldn't say anything about it
Monomas POV:
Did he just yell at me!? " DON'T ACT ALL TOUGH TODOROKI YOU ARE NOTHING" I looked back at him he was staring me in the eyes he had a look of death on his face it was kinda creepy...
Todorokis POV:
"Go away now before I do something I'll regret" he walked away but I hated how he was calling me a boy. As I walked into class everyone who was there just stared Sero, Denki, mina and mineta all started talking about me it made me feel weird.. ugh anyway I walked to my seat. I just put my head down and waited for class to start the whole time all I heard  was talking and talking. Some of them weren't even quiet because all I heard mineta say was "what a faggot I feel bad for his family". I also heard Sero speaking a little bit of Spanish he probably thought I didn't understand him but I did sadly.. " oh mira esa monada"-Sero hey at least he was being nice and not calling me a fag but it still got me flustered. The Dekusquad walked in but I don't really talk to them anymore...  Then the one person who I actually trusted and didn't mind hanging out with showed up SHINSOU.
Shinsous POV:
I walked into class and I see a bunch of people staring at shoto I walk up to him and that's when I noticed he was a she!? Omg "hey shinsou" Todoroki said.  "Uh hi" I said "so today's the day" she tapped on the desk 3 times and I knew what she meant. I went over to my seat and waited till class ended.
Todorokis POV:
I walked up to the roof and I saw shinsou. So he didn't chicken out I walked over to him he had a razor that looked brand new. I grabbed it and slit my wrists he did the same we then held hands as the blood ran down to are fingers. We both said "sorry I love you there family, etc" we got on the edge and we're about to jump until a scarf wrapped around us. We were both shocked mr aziawa was here and seen them at there weakest point.

643 words It's currently 3 in the morning and I've only had one cup of coffee and three energy drinks ☺️✨