Im sorry....

Dadzawa's POV:
I noticed Todoroki had been acting weird lately but now shinsou was to it worried me so I followed them up to the roof. I watched as they slit there wrists and how the blood dripped it was horrifying. We're they going to....jump.... they were just as they were about to let go I grabbed them with my scarf. I pulled them closer and looked them in the eyes. "Why!?" Is all I could say they just looked at me they looked so dead and they were wearing an emotionless face.  I brought them back inside and to recovery girl. They said nothing they just looked at each other smiling.

Todorokis POV:
Wow we failed it's kinda sad I'm annoyed tho now I was going to have to tell everyone why I did this. Shinsou looked sad to but he was acting tough so I could feel a little better it didn't help much but oh well.

Shinsous POV:
I felt horrible but I had to act tough around shoto I mean she was my crush and everything I don't want to be viewed as weak or something like that. We were asked to go back to the dorms and stay in the common room.

Todorokis POV:
Me and shinsou went back to the dorms. I asked him if he could give me a piggyback ride and he agreed. He bent down and I jumped on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck and my feet around his waist. He grabbed my butt and held me up as he started walking. I felt tired and started falling asleep. I put my held on his shoulder and he just looked at me and smiled it was cute.

Shinsous POV:
She was on my back she looked so cute I just wanted to kiss her and hold her as she fell asleep I love that she trusted me and was my friend. I walked into the dorms and sat on the bigger couch I moved shoto to the front of my body so she could sleep. She looked up at me and kissed me I didn't think she'd actually kiss me but she did. I kissed back and we started making out.

Todorokis POV:
He kissed back and now we were making out it felt amazing I didn't want to stop. He moved his hands one of them being under my shirt and the other being in my pants. He started squeezing my boobs it felt great. He started pulling my shirt up he then put it over his head and started sucking on my chest.

Shinsous POV:
I bit her nipples and she moaned softly as she grinded against me. I bit her again and slid my hand down to her panties she was really tight I could feel her tighting around my fingers (he's referring to her ass she hasn't gotten rid of her dick yet).

To be continued sorry it's really late but next chapter there will be some smut