2. Sorry

"Hey dad." Parker called as they, Logan, and Remus walked into the house. "What's up burdens."
"Since Marks at Alexanders, can Remus say in his bed for the night?" Remy came rushing into the room. "Bitch! I haven't seen you in four years! Of corse you can stay the night."
Remy hugged Remus. Jamie and Rosaline ran into the room. SInce Logan and Remus have been friends since, well forvere, they all know each other very well, even though there has been four years since, and a lot can happen in four years.

"Where is Emile?" here is one of the changes. The room fell silent.
Logan looked to Logan for answers. "You really ahve missed alot huh. A few weeks after you, well you know, one fo Emiles' paients got gun a shot most people in the building, there were five deaths, and ten people who were seriously injured. Emile was one of the five. "
Remus, while he loves storied about death and gory, this, this he hated. Emile was a second parent for Remus, espcially since Remus's parents didn't particulary like him. To his own parents he was a "decepción".

"I-I'm so sorry."

o0o

Virgil was doing his homework as Harrison came barging in. "Hello there."
"General Kenonbi."
"There could have been some enphusisum, but I'll settal for that." Harrison jumped onto the bed.
"What do you want, Harry?" Harrison looked at Virgils work and chuckled. "That's not even homework, stop pretending. Just because you dont want to talk to dad."
"Fine, well done you figured out y secret. Now, what do you want?"
"Sooo, why don't you go apologies to dad."
"ME? Apologies? To him? He should be apologising to me." Virgil pushed his chair farther from the bed in annoyance.
"Because then you'd have the high ground."
"More Star Wars referance?"
"Yes, now I'm to oldest, so go apologise."

Virgil started at Harrison, and Harrison started back, It was like an staring contest. It must have lasted two minuets, it was kinda scary. Then Virgil was hit by a pillow. "Hey! That's not fair!"
"YOu still lost, loser."
"Fine."

Virgil walked down the stairs to Jnaus cleaning up broken China pieces. "Hey, Janus?"
"What's up Virge?" Virgil had to remind himself of what Harrsion said as Janus aid 'Virge'. The way Virgil saw it was only hi dad could call him Virge, and currently he didn't see Janus as his dad. "I, I'm sorry."
Janus jumped up "What?"
"I'm sorry."
"Virge-Virgil, so am I, shouldn't have gotten so heated in the car."
"It's fine. I should try be... calmer?"
"Ha! You, Calm. PFFFT-"

o0o

It was evening now, Remus was in Marks room, tryig to see, when he hears something at the window. He opens it, and in climbs Roman.  "Your so dramatic, you could have ysed the door bell, or texted me."
"Says you drama king!"

"Anyways, I came here to make sure your okay. Like, where are you going after here?" Roman asked looking at his brother in worry.
"I'll be fine, I'll fne somewhere, plus I've made it through juvi,  should be fine. "
"Remus. I can try convice Mum and Dad to let you come home."
"No!" Remus said instantly "I don't like living like that." Roman looked at the floor, he got it, but those three yasr where Remus was in Juvi, Roman had a lot to live up to and do. After all they kept noticng Romans mistake as Remus was gone from theit attension. The twins, both decided they didn't like their parents.

"I get it, I really hope you find somewhere safe, for society, I don't worry about you on the streets, I worry baout the people who try to mess with you." Roman laughed nugging Remus's arm. "Ha! yeah."