Lifa app 💗

for all devices- immune to being deleted- appears exactly how i would imagine/ like ~FEATURES-reality shifting-reality check- reality communicator-worlds portal-teleporter-room design-clothing design-dr builder-scripter-brain image-desired scenario-manifestor-attractor-spawned-skill increaser-motherlode-lifa credit card-lifa bank account-food delivery -feature added-cleanup-resetREALITY SHIFTING I can set a limited amount of hours, days, weeks etc to where i want to shift, or i can choose to permanently shift. after clicking to shift for a desired amount of time, i automatically go to bed and fall asleep to wake up in the reality i choose to shift to. i can be aware all the time that i shifted. REALITY CHECK I can choose a reality to check on. i get a choice between my desired reality, current reality or even the waiting room or any reality i have created. after choosing a reality i get to see everything in 1st persons perspective on the screen, i can also hear dialogue and the inner monologue is in subtitles. to exit the view i press the arrow button in the corner. REALITY COMMUNICATOR I can use the lifas quantum browser to browse the internet on other realities. i can choose between my dr, cr, wr or any other reality i created. every single post i make travels in energy and arrives in normal imagines in other realities in 0.5 secs. i can normally communicate with people without any errors or glitches WORLDS PORTAL any world i visualise or describe and insert to lifa (visualising is inserted by wearing the lifa crown) is opened by the portal. it is similar to the reality shifting feature but it doesn't have a limited amount of time nor is permanent. to travel to another world while being in. a different world, think about where you wanna go and tap twice on the left side of your head. the portal will spawn and take you where you wanted even better. or you can just think/ choose where to go to and click travel to your destination. to travel back say " i want to go to my cr/dr/wr and the portal will safely take you there.TELEPORTER you visualise or think where to go whilst pressing the (teleport where) button and lifa takes you there in 1 second. from 3rd perspective, your body will glow white and quickly fade. from 1st perspective, you will see a white glow which quickly fades once arrive to your destination. you can choose whether or not anyone remembers. if you choose that no one witnessed / remembered your teleportation everyone around you will think they never saw you. cctv cameras will glitch the exact moment you teleport ROOM DESIGN only available for meeting/ waiting rooms with this you can build your wr similar to sims 4 but with realistic graphics (100% similar to real life). you can insert various imagines of room designs from pinterest and choose which type of room they'd be (bathroom,bedroom,etc). lifa will automatically generate the room in 3d and you can adjust the position of each object and you can add more objects. you can insert pictures of items and furnitures to add to a room. lifa offers 50,000  objects and 5000 houses for you to choose from, 50% of them are based on what aesthetic you have (lifa automatically knows your aesthetic)
LIFA CLOSET DOOR~ to make things descrete, there is a closet that is hidden where all the lifa items are spawned in. appears how i want it to. anything i want to spawn from the app spawns in a matter of seconds. there is a little sticker of the apps logo on the closet door