- Part 25 - (final)

I opened the car doors and sat behind the wheel. Before starting the car I leaned back and signed heavily. everything ended, she's gone. I started the car, as I started the car I heard a knock on my window. I rolled it down.

-are you Jeon Jungkook?
-y..yes who are you?

Before answering he gave me a envelope. The second he gave it to me he walked away. I opened it and saw a flight ticket to Busan and a letter.

Hello Jungkook,
This is a gift from me to you for keeping my daughter safe. Since you kept her safe I want you to keep doing that. I'm waiting for you Jeon Jungkook. See you in Busan.

~ Kim Y/f/n

I was speechless but also so happy.

*time skip*

I landed in Busan and walked out of the airport. A man in a back suit approached me.

-Mr. Jeon

he grabbed my luggage and opened the car door so I could get in, I got in and we drove off. As we arrived I looked out of the air window and saw a big business building almost as big as ours in Seoul. The chauffeur opened the door and I went inside the building.

Y/N POV

I was at my new office at the 8th floor. I was happy to be here but also unhappy. I had to leave the one I loved behind. After a while my father came in with a huge smile.

-what are you smiling for?
-oh, it's nothing.

He was suspicious, I knew he was planning something. I just turned around and looked out of the window. The sun was shining but it was still cold outside. I was deep in my thoughts I didn't noticed that my father left my office. Then I got out of my thoughts because of a knock on the door.

-come in
-Mrs. Kim.

I heard a familiar voice say and turned around, I couldn't believe my eyes. It's him.

-Jungkook!

I ran towards him and hugged him tightly. It's wasn't too long since I left but I still missed him so much. I broke the hug and looked into his beautiful doe eyes and he looked back into mine. Seconds later I felt his soft lips against mine. The kiss lasted for minutes but it still felt like the world was running fast.

*knock knock*

-uhm, kids I know that you guys are happy to see each other but please do this at home.

As i heard my father speak we immediately broke the kiss and blushed.

A few moths past Jungkook and I are engaged and living together and also working in the company of my dad or should I say my company. We are happy now and the one of the Top companies of South Korea. Taehyung you ask? His dad and he are trying to find jobs since the news published their plan against me and my dad they were dragged by the media and ended up as unemployed.
Anyway I hope you liked my story and I hope we'll see each other as soon as possible in a new story and as a new Y/n. We all change characters in this cruel world don't we?

——————————————————-

(I made this part a little longer then usual since it's the last part)
This is the official end of the story I hope you guys liked it.

I would appreciate if you would also check out my other stories. Ty

Thank you for reading and voting 💜

Stay safe and healthy !