Chapter 4

I wake up to the sun shinning brightly through the curtains and into my eyes. Underneath me is a naked Tom sleeping peacefully. He's so handsome. I can't look away from his face, it almost seems to perfect to be true that his handsome man beneath me is mine.

He's eyes suddenly blink open and we make eye contact. He smiles immediately.

"Good morning my love" he says in a husky voice.

"Good morning" I reply with a smile so wide my cheeks hurt. He leans down and kisses my forehead then down to my nose only then to land on my lips.

He looks down at my neck and laughs. I furrow my eyebrows.

"What's so funny." I say demandingly.

"Nothing, only that your neck screams that you are mine." He says smugly. My mouth drops open. I roll over and grab his shirt off the floor pulling it over my body and attempting to walk to the bathroom connected to his bedroom. I have trouble walking all the way to the bathroom due to the actions taken place the night before. Once in the bathroom I gasp loudly.

"Tom! I look like a bloody leopard!" I scream at him coming out of the bathroom to see he's reaction.

He only laughs and gets up, grabbing his boxers off the floor and coming up to me.

"No darling you look gorgeous." He says holding my hips.

"Thank you" I say smiling "I dare say you look extremely handsome yourself."

"I'm going to take a shower, care to join?" He asks me.

"Only if we actually bathe! I need to rest after last night." I say with a slight giggle. We walk over to the shower, he turns on the warm water. I take another glance at my neck in the mirror only rolling my eyes and smiling. He turns towards me lifting his shirt off my body. He takes me boxers off as well and we step into the shower.

I wash his hair, messaging comfortably, him doing the same for me. He then grabs the body wash and a washcloth, pouring the soap on the cloth and washing my body most delicately then gently washing the soap off my skin. I do the same for him. The shower if filled with only love. Such gentle and caring love. We get out and wrap clean towels around our bodies.

He gets dressed in gym shorts and a t-shirt. He then gives me a pair of his sweatpants and a shirt of his to wear. It smells just like him.

"What do you say we do today darling? Stay and relax? Maybe watch some movies and then for dinner I can make us a romantic dinner?" He says smiling, laying in the couch with me on top of him.

"That sounds like a lovely idea." I said smiling back. We then get comfortable and get started on our movie marathon. I am cuddled up with my back in his chest, his arms around my waist holding me close while his head is resting in my shoulder, every now and again kissing my cheek. I'm so at peace. I don't think my life could get better. We spent the whole day like that, just holding each other, sometimes staring into each other eyes with all the love in the universe, sometimes placing small kisses on each other's lips, barely paying attention to the movies in front of us.

It was dinner about time to start dinner, so Tom got up bent down to give me a kiss on my forehead and said he'll be back soon and not to move. I'm not even completely sure what was playing on the t.v. at that point, I just moved into a laying down position on my stomach and stared at the doorway to the kitchen in awe. It didn't take long for dinner to be done. Tom comes through the doorway and extends a hand towards me. I take it and he leads me to the dinning table in the kitchen. On the table was spaghetti and meatballs. I giggled.

"This is your romantic dinner?" I question with a smile.

"Yeah, what's wrong with it?" He said worried.

"Oh love nothing! It's amazing, more then I could ever ask for and extremely meaningful. Thank you." I say lovingly leaning over to peck his lips.

While eating we make small conversation. "Are you going to stay here again tonight or go home?" He asks me. I hadn't thought about that. I probably should wear clothes of my own.

"I guess I'll go home." I say simply.

"You don't have to, I like when you stay here, I was just wondering because I have an interview early tomorrow morning so if you were staying I didn't want to worry you in the morning when you wake up and I'm not there." He says with a warm smile.

I smile back at him and consider staying. "Oh and I have no problem at all with you wearing my clothes, or even nothing at all." He says with a cunning smirk. I hit his arm playfully and laugh lightly.

"Maybe I'll stay, I'll have to think about it." I say smiling at him.

"Of course darling, whatever you decide I will support." He says kissing my nose. Fuck I love him.

We finish dinner and I help him clean up. We begin playing music on his speaker and slow dancing in the kitchen. I could stay here forever. My head leaning peacefully on his upper chest, lower shoulder area. Our hands holding each other hands tightly. My other hand around his waist, his around my shoulder rubbing my back slowly, his head against the top of my head. I can hear him hum the song lightly and can feel the vibrations in his chests against my face. He's so beautiful. I've heard him sing before, even hum, and it's by far the most beautiful thing I've ever heard in all my life.

Suddenly the phone can be heard ringing throughout the house. We both jump from the sudden disturbance and I huff going to grab it. It's a call from my mother.

"Hello mother."

"Hello sweetheart I'm going to be in town tomorrow and I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out, have a nice mother daughter day?" She says in a hopeful voice. I don't have any plans, Tom does have an interview tomorrow morning.

"Sure mum, what time?" I reply.

"Oh how does 3:00 p.m. sound?" She says happily.

"Sounds lovely mum." I say.

"Oh great I'll be at your house then! Goodbye!" She says joyfully.

"Sounds good, goodbye mum." I say.

I hang up the phone and turn around to see Tom standing behind me.

"My mother wants to hang out tomorrow, so I have to go home." I say sadly, looking up into his eyes.

"That's fine sweetheart." He says hugging me. I hug him back. Soon he dugs his head into my neck and starts kissing lightly. I giggle and try to pull away. He only holds me tighter and starts sucking more. I become a moaning mess.

"Mmmmm Tom please." I moan, tugging his hair. He moves one hand from my waist, to the table behind him and grabs my car keys. He pulls his mouth away from my neck and puts my keys into my hands.

"Have a nice time tomorrow darling, oh and have fun explaining those to your mum." He says smirking and pointing at my neck.

"I hate you." I say sexually frustrated.

I leave his house and drive home. I change so I'm only in his shirt from this morning and get into bed. I run my hands over my neck. Shit I miss him. I decide it's just better to go to sleep.