Heart Like Yours

______________

fluff

Welcome to the last chapter of the book! Thank you for reading it and supporting me through the whole thing. It means a lot. I should've mentioned that this has m-preg in the description. 

| Previously |

____Four Hours Later____

Lance and Keith were passed out on the couch snuggled together. Their legs were intertwined with one another and a move was playing in the background. A pizza box was on the coffee table as well as some parmasean bites and cheesy bread. A big white fluffy blanket covered the two. Some twinkly lights hung above the tv and lit up the room with a light hue of gold.

Keiths cat was curled up on Lance's lap while Keith had his head on Lance's chest and his arms wrapped around his waits.

____Ten Years Later____

A small giggle was heard throughout the house of Keith and Lance Kogane. Their daughter came running into the living room with her arms out on her sides and running around like she was an airplane. Lily. That was what they named her....well actually it's Lilianne but Lily is just what they call her. Lance came running out behind her and yelled out "Gotch ya!" while lifting her up and resting her on his hip. She giggled as he blew raspberries into her belly. Keith was in the kitchen cooking some dinner and felt him let out a laugh that got the two to look at the raven haired man.

"Pa just laughed!" Lily squealed. "Yes, yes he did. What do you suppose we do princess?" he asked with a grin on his face. It was like they could read each other's minds and the moment they looked at each other they knew. Lily let out another squeal as Lance put her down and raised his fingers to silently count down from three. Looking up from what he was doing he sees the mischevious looks on his husband and daughters face and knows what's about to happen. "Nu-uh. Don't you dare. How about I let you have some chocolate milk with din-din?" Keith tried to bargain.

The moment that Lance put down his third finger Lily and Lance raced over to him and latched onto him like a koala. Lily snorted a little and looked up at her Pa. "Oh c'mon you two!" he laughed. "You gotta let me cook if you want to have tacos tonight!" he said once more. "I don't think so!" Lance responded. Keith turned around in Lance's arms and smiled before giving him a small kiss on the lips. They stayed there for a few seconds before they heard a goran come from their daughter. "Ew!" she said dramatically. "Oh be quiet you little ball of sunshine." Keith told her. She smiled at the nickname and giggled once more before running off to flop onto the couch.

Lance separated from him and went to put on another apron so he could help out with dinner. He was mixing the meat while Keith was chopping up the rest of the ingredients. A small knock at the door and a small voice saying excitedly "Is Uncle Hunk coming?" made lance smile and look at his husband another time. Kissing his forehead he goes to answer the door and smiles once he sees Hunk and Pidge and Matt as well as Lotor and Allura. Lotor and Allura got married a few years ago while Hunk and Pidge got married around two years after Lance and Keith.

Matt's still single and he likes it like that. Lily hopped off the couch the moment she saw Lotor and Allura's kid. Immeadiatly she dragged him away and took him into the living room where there was a small tipi with some twinkly lights and blankets and pillows in it. Toby was his name and the two had a very close bond. "Hey!" Lance said happily. He hugged his brother in law and his sister before kissing her forehead and going over to Hunk and Pidge and Matt to greet them. "What're we having?" Pidge asked holding Lily who went to say hello to everyone.