ᴹᴬᴳᴵᶜ , 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲.

𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 | 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 .
𝟐:𝟒𝟕𝐩𝐦 .

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂'𝐒 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.

The couple was on FaceTime laughing it up, while  nobody was around the two. Since their relationship was kept on the down low anyways.

"aye, bae you seen this edit they made?" Jay laughed, showing her the edit from his other phone, in which he had.

"mane they play to much, ion even gotta problem with Alissa" Magic shrugged, making Jay shake his head.

"bae, i told you it's Asya, not Alissa mane" He said laughing at her mugging him.

"ion care what her name is at this point- cause she canceled" Magic smirked.

"and how you know that?" He smirked back.

"you know what bye-" She said, about to hang up the phone.

"aye aye, chill out mane, i was just jossin" He laughed, making her smack her teeth together. "awe my baby mad at me" he coo'ed.

"you not funny" She rolled her eyes at him, as he stood there staring at her. "can i help you?" She mugged, making him chuckle.

"i can't stare at what's mine?" He seductively licked his lips. "ew, you is ugly" She busted out laughing.

"that's how you coming son" he mugged, as she continued to laugh loudly.

"aye Jay what's all that noise?" Someone said, walking into the room where Jay was currently at.

"I know you- oh snap look who daddy fat man on the phone with" Mac smirked, taking Jay's phone from him.

"how you doin luh Jay" Mac asked, making her blush. "I'm good, you?" She asked, being polite.

"I'm straight, but why is yall all on the phone together?" Mac asked, curious . "cause mane this my bestfriend-" Magic tried to lie, while Jay was mumbling things. "mhm" Mac said, walking out.

"aye, Damya why we gotta keep our relationship a secret? you ashamed or something?" Jay said, twisting his hair.

"no it's not like that, it's just your fanbase is to much for me" She said, as he nodded.

"you right about that one" He chuckled, as she shook her head. "whatchu doing later?" He smirked, as she mugged him.

"um- nothing, why?" She arched an brow. "you tryna slide through later?" He asked.

"Jay no, im tired of climbing through your windows" She whined, "well you wouldn't have to, if you wasn't so scared to tell everyone" He smirked.

"bye- cause I'm not" She rolled her eyes, "then post me on page, and tag me" He suggested.

@yalbabymagic : " it's my husband for me " .

[ taggged : @imbadkidjay ]

view comments below

Imbadkidmacei : I ship😍😍!!!!
yalbabymagic : < 3 !!

Imbadkidjay : Bae🥰🥰🥰
yalbabymagic : ugly💕 !

username : 👀👀👀 @rapalotasyaa ???
yalbabymagic : Alissa 🥱??
Imbadkidjay : Bae🤦🏾‍♂️

funnymikeent : I knew it !

Rapalotasyaa : he for the streets 🛣  ??
yalbabymagic : omg- hi Alissa 😊!!

username2 : ^^ bro I can't with magic🤣🤣.

Immirahbadkid : my favs🥰
yalbabymagic : ❤️❤️

Kambad_kiddd : he don grew up 🤟🏽!
yalbabymagic : he still the same😭-

username3 : omg I love this😻!
yalbabymagic. : and I love you 🥰!

Iambam23 : heart been broke to many times💔-
yalbabymagic : no comment ... 🥱
Imbadkidjay : say bam watch it ⚔️

"aye Bam better watch his, for i come and show em somethin" Jay threatened.

"boy go sit down" she laughed . "nawl I'm foreal" He shook his head.

"say Jay, we can box right na" Bam came out of nowhere. "that's whatchu you wanna do?" Jay glared, as Bam nodded.

" say, Bae imma call you later " He said about to
hangup, " bro it's not that serious " Magic huffed.

" 𝗕𝗿𝗼- 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 " .