chapter four

■■■■

"jungkook get up, we're late!" taehyung shouted as he threw a pillow at the snoring male

"jungkook get up, we're late!" taehyung shouted as he threw a pillow at the snoring male. jungkook just groaned and turned around.
"jeon!" taehyung again as he dove in the wardrobe to get something to wear. jungkook finally got up and rubbed his neck, but then his eyes went on the clock beside the table.
"oh fuck." he cursed as he got of the bed disgracefully, running to the bathroom.

"get up- hey i wanna shower first!" taehyung shouted as he ran behind the male who quickly got inside and closed the door.
"jungkook opened the door, i got up first." taehyung whined childishly as jungkook groaned from inside and opened the door and pulled the male inside with a quick move.

"let's shower now." 

after half an hour both exited the washroom, wet hair falling on their faces.
"shit i'm late, hyung is gonna kill me." jungkook groaned as he quickly slid jeans.
"are you complaining?" taehyung smirked from the corner he was buttoning his shirt.
jungkook tsked and got up, hands going through the hair.

"never." he whistled and took his phone and bike keys, kissing the other square on the lips.
"see you at the meeting." jungkook winked and he slapped taehyung's ass.
"no funny business in the meeting!" taehyung shouted behind him. he laughed and locked the door, sighing as he had to go home before the meeting.

taehyung entered his house with a fake smile, or should i say the mansion as the butler greeted him, he quietly walked to the stairs to the way of his room when his mother called.
"taehyung! where were you?" a lady in a tight red dress and heels walked towards him, and taehyung is shocked sometimes how her legs don't hurt at this age.
"i was at my apartment mother, you know." taehyung answered in a monotone, totally asking at the end of the conversation.

"oh? well since you're here, why don't you join me for lunch with my friends, some might bring their sons too you know." she tried to sound happy, but taehyung sighed and shook his head.
"i can't mother, i have a meeting at jeons." He turned and walked away without a farewell.
his mother sighed and turned on her heels.

taehyung moaned as he flopped on his bed, throwing the shoes in the air. he looked at the side table, a photo frame resided there. his phone vibrated in his pocket and he laughed when he saw the message from jungkook.

reached the building, pray for me or send nudes :(

he got in the elevator, the jeons building have a more relax vibes that his father's and taehyung someday wish both companies would merge, but he can't dream the day when he himself don't even know how to enclose his relationship with jungkook to his family. he sometimes earn to tell jungkook how cruel his father is, but the other hates his father already enough and he knew jungkook will definitely takes drastic steps after knowing. 

he smiled as he passed some familiar workers in the company, walking to the ceo's cabin. he greeted doyoung at the desk who informed him the jeon brothers are already in. he took a deep breath and entered the cabin knocking, relieved that no oldies are present for today's meeting. jaehyun was seated on his desk while jungkook was lazily spread across the couch in the corner, playing on the phone.