12//Value//12

"You look really tired." Cedric said as you two sat on your bed in your dorm.

"No, I'm not really tired." You said.

"You sure?" He asked and you gave him a small smile and nodded.

"So I figured our what the second task is." He said.

"And?" You asked.

"I have retrieve something that was taken." He said, "Something important to me. I have to do it within an hour, or I'm never getting it back."

"What is it?" You asked.

"I don't know." Cedric shrugged and you nodded.

"You're not the same as you were before." Cedric said and you furrowed your eyebrows at him.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"You're not the same, you're not as happy as you were. You barely smile. The same with Draco. What happened this holiday?" He asked.

"Like I said, family stuff." You said.

"That still doesn't explain what happened." He said.

"Ced, please. I don't want to talk about it." You said.

"But you talk about it with Draco?" Cedric said and you sighed.

"No, I-" You started but Cedric cut you off.

"Why won't you just talk to me? I've been your friend longer! I've been in love with you longer. I love you more." He said and started getting closer.

"Ced, please not this again. I can't choose between the two of you." You said.

"But you already did. I know you and Draco spend more time together than you and I do. That's why I wanted to have a sleep over tonight. So that I can get you for myself tonight." He said and then smashed his lips on yours.

You kissed back and tangled your hands in his hair, while his hands were on your hips. Giving them a squeeze before pulling you closer.

Lips still attached, you played down on your back with Cedric hovering above.

Cedric's lips left yours and then traveled down to your neck, leaving love bites all around.

Cedric's lips found yours again and the kiss just got more passionate with each second.

But all good things must come to an end.

You two pulled away for air and Cedric rested his forehead against yours.

"I love you," He suddenly said.

Your eyes widened slightly as you didn't know what to say.

Of course you loved him, but you also loved Draco. You didnt want to say it to Cedric and let Draco think you chose Cedric.

"It's okay, you don't have to say it back." He said and leaned down again and kissed you again.

After a few seconds of kissing, he pulls away again and then flops down next to you and wraps his arms around your waist.

"Goodnight my love." He said and kissed you on the back of your neck all the way to your shoulders and then a quick peck on your cheek.

"Goodnight, Ced." You said as you intertwined your fingers with his while his hand was on your stomach.

(Y'all it's getting goooood)

-
"So what did you do this holiday, Draco?" Cedric asked the next morning at breakfast.

"We were just at home. The usual." Draco lied and looked at you for a brief second before turning back to Cedric, "What about you?"

"Pretty much the same. My dad and I did go fishing though. That was fun." Cedric smiled.

"Anything with you and your dad, is fun." You said and chuckled lightly.

"It wasn't that fun because you weren't there." Cedric said quietly, only for you to hear, as he leaned over to you.

"Y/n," you heard someone say and you turned around and saw Hermione and Ginny.

"Hey, guys, what's up?" You asked.

"We wanted to tell you that we're having a sleep over tonight and we were wondering if you wanted to come." Ginny said smiling.

"Yes, of course I would come. What time should I be there?" You asked.

"Six would be perfect." Hermione smiled and you returned the smile.

"Alright, see you tonight." You said and then they walked away.

"I'm so nervous for tomorrow." Cedric said and you looked at him.

"Dont worry, you'll be fine." You said reassuring him.

"I dont know what I have to find at the bottom of the black lake. I don't know what I should look for." He said.

"Ced, calm down. I'm sure you'll know it when you see it." Draco said and you nodded in agreement.

"I'm going to have to leave you guys, I have muggle studies in a few minutes." You said getting up.

You waved goodbye to them and hurried down the corridors only to be stopped by Professor McGonnagall.

"Ms L/n." She said and you stopped in your tracks and turned around.

"Hello, Professor." You said with a smile.

"Would you please follow me." She said and turned around.

On your way to her office, you couldn't help but wonder what you had done wrong.

Oh god, did they find out about the cabinet?

Your heart was racing 220km/h once you reached her office.

You walked in and stood in front of her desk.

"Dont worry, Y/n. You're not in trouble." She said and you calmed down just a bit.

"What is it then Professor?" You asked.

"As you know the three Champions have to retrieve something of value from the back lake tomorrow." She said.

"Yes, Cedric did mention that." You answered.

"I'm so sorry dear." Professor McGonnagall said and she lifted her wand and that was the last thing you remembered before everything went black.