Part 1

Darkness School, a school that is quite unique, this school has several traditions that must be carried out by all students and teachers. The ritual is carried out on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays, during which the students and teachers wear dark colored clothes, and the ritual leader must wear all black and also bring Menyan as a condition.

The ritual of Calming the Spirits aims to make this school get many achievements from various competitions without having to practice continuously, and all the spirits who have stopped at this school can live in peace.

It's strange, but it brings benefits to the school, from previous years the school could easily beat Twilight school, which is known for its king race, almost all city or provincial competition trophies were brought by the Twilight school.

And a real shout that the Darkness School can beat him with ease. All thanks to his strange ritual.

If only they hadn't done that from the start, maybe Twilight School wouldn't be as famous as it is today.

A bespectacled schoolgirl followed the ritual nervously, her eyes darting around the room, watching her friends who were following the ritual of calming the spirits solemnly.

His hands squeezed the skirt he was wearing, the heat was instantly in this place, a place like a hall filled with several offerings and a large statue in the shape of a wolf.

"Damn it, why is it suddenly stuffy and hot in here." he complained.

How can all his friends be so comfortable during the ritual, when the air here is so stuffy. The girl tried many times to focus on doing this ritual, but to no avail.

"Oh come on, carry out this ritual quickly. Really right now my body is like being in a giant grill." she whined.

When the ritual was finished, and the leader distributed seven kinds of flowers to every corner of the room, the girl suddenly fell, her body was convulsing uncontrollably, her black eyes turned red, the ritual leader smiled faintly at the events that were in front of her, until no one saw anything. know.

"Anyone please.. a..me." He groaned. You could say this girl was in a position between life and death.

He saw a creature wearing all black strangling his neck, blocking access to the oxygen supply.

He tried to free the hand that was choking him, but he couldn't touch it.

Raina's eyes searched all corners of the room, suddenly at the end of the hall she saw a girl who looked like she needed her help.

"Hey! Anyone. Help that girl! She's dying. Oh come on someone help her." The panic.

Strangely, no one heard what he said, regardless of other people's reactions. Raina tried to walk towards the girl.

She tucked her tiny body from the crowd of students who were here.

When the girl who was in critical condition screamed loudly, then everyone realized. They shouted for help to the teacher, but there was no response from the teachers. As if resigned to see one of his students who was dying.

A few seconds later, before Raina could help her the girl was lying dead. Yes he died, for whatever reason.

Raina paid close attention to the details of the woman's body, she found that there were strangulation marks on the girl's neck, as well as black scratches running down her lips.

The ritual leader ordered all students to enter the classroom, regardless of the bodies that had started to turn pale.

"Attention please, please return to your respective classes, regarding Jennie's body I will take care of it." He said calmly.

It's weird, it's like the school is hiding something about Jennie's death. Poor him, still young but already dead in an unnatural way.

Raina was forced to obey the orders of Mr. Theodore as the head of the school and the leader of this ritual.

Raina thought for a moment, where will Jennie's body be located later by the school, will the school tell Jennie's parents about this? Why did Jennie die for no apparent reason?

A loud ringing bell interrupted all my thoughts. I ran fast towards my class which is far from here.

The first lesson begins.

###