Page 1 of 1

12:47, afternoon

"...Izuku. You're in my office, again. How reckless can you be with your quirk??" Recovery girl says, in quite the tired voice. "Heheh.. Sorry, I guess it's still kind of hard to manage" "Don't move. I will be right back" Recovery Girl leaves the room to go find All Might/Toshinori, leaving Midoriya alone in the room. Midoriya had an attempt of turning around, "Hey Hospital Bed... I uh.. I broke my bones to see you again.." Hospital Bed, an inanimate object, blushes at those words. The door opens and Midoriya quickly has another attempt of turn around, but back to where he was positioned before.

"Midoriya, I thought it was becoming easier to manage?" Toshinori says. Midoriya looks up at Toshinori, "O-Oh! Yes, but it can be difficult at times" "Huh.., Okay. Recover soon-" Midoriya quickly interrupts, "Are you staying for dinner again?" Recovery Girl glanced at Toshinori, giving him a look that basically said "bruh wtf" "Oh, 'Dinner' yes of course" (not me forgetting that all might lost organs- smh 😔)

Toshinori stayed at Midoirya's that night, Izuku thought he left after dinner when really dinner wasn't the only thing he was there for(Inko, Inko Midoriya. I'm clearing that up because it could be misunderstood to be that Toshinori was there for izUKU-). A few weeks passed, weeks turned into months and almost every week in those months Midoriya visited the hospital bed repeatedly.

The end.