Chapter 2

[Author's note: Hey guys! So sorry it took literally a month to post a new chapter even though I said a week 😭 School just started and it's really stressful so please forgive me🙏 I'll try my best to poster longer chapters sooner! Anyways have you guys listened to BLACKPINK's new album is? Comment your favorite song!]
        The room was dead silent. Here I was sitting 5 feet away from a random stranger who had pulled me into one of the club's VIP rooms while the rest of the club was empty, and all he was doing was just staring at me without saying a single word. I hated the silence.

"Um...what do you want from me?" I asked.

"I apologize, it was quite rude of me to have dragged you here. Let me properly introduce myself. I am Liam Choi, you may know me as the CEO of Tree's Teas. I'm going to be very straightforward with you. I was greatly intrigued by your performance, in fact, I've been a fan of yours for quite some time."

I stared at him in confusion, CEO? Fan? I thought to myself.

He continued, "I'd like to make a deal with you: be my personal entertainer. You'll perform for me and only me in the privacy of my home on a weekly basis for 2 hours. What do you think?"

What did I think? Was this guy crazy? I could see he has some assets on him, but this guy a CEO? No way...

"What do I get out of this?"

"Don't worry, you'll be properly compensated," he chuckled. "Whatever your current pay is right now, I'll triple per night. You'll also have VIP access to my entire penthouse, accommodate me on special trips, and I'll buy you nice things."

I was in total shock. TRIPLE? VIP? PENTHOUSE? TRIPS? I didn't even know what to say, can I trust him?

"So, do we have a deal?"

"Why me?" I mumbled.

"I'm sorry?"

"Why me? Out of all the strippers in the club, no, in the world, why did you choose me? Plus, I'm straight. Why would I dance for a pervert like you? You're too weird."

I was expecting any facial expression than the one he had on his face. Shock, confusion, offense, anger, you name it. But no, instead, he was...smiling?

"Haha, you want to know why I chose you?" As he said this, he got up from his chair and walked over to mine. He smirked and started leaning in closer to me. I could smell the cologne on his neck, it was strong, but enticing.

"W-what are yo-"

Putting a finger to my lips he whispered softly in my ear, "I like you. From the way your hips sway, the way your tender, juicy thighs move, to those beautiful hands of yours gripping your dancing pole. I especially love those soft, rosy lips of yours, and I can't help but imagine how they'd taste."

He nibbled on my ear. I shivered at his touch.

Flustered, I quickly pushed him away from me. "W-what do you think you're doing?!"

"My apologies, perhaps I came on too strong. Don't worry, you'll get used to it. Here's my business card, I hope to be hearing from you soon. Have a good night...Alex Harper."

And with a devilish smirk on his face, he walked out.

"Whew, what a long day." I plopped on my bed and stared at the ceiling, lost in my thoughts. Is he really a fan? Since when did strippers have legit fans? What if he's a pervert? Was he going to do something to me?

"Ugh, congrats Alex, you attracted a gay pedophile" I mumbled. What am I supposed to do? I'm used to dancing in front of girls, not guys. There'd be male customers sure, but rarely. And now one is suddenly attracted to me? It would be super awkward if it were to be just the two of us alone in a room like that for a couple hours, no, even just a couple minutes. Touching my ear, I suddenly started thinking about him. His lips were soft and gentle, and his voice was very deep. He was polite, I'll give him that. But surely cocky, I mean that damn smirk of his, those sharp brown eyes...

All of a sudden my phone started going off, snapping me out of whatever weird trance I was just in.

"Hello?"

"yO ffffuCktarD where are youuu?"

"Vivian? Are you drunk again?"

"Iiiii'm n-notttt drunkkkk, I've only had a fewwwww drinks hehe."

"Sigh, Vivian, I thought we talked about this. How many times have I told you that getting wasted every night would mess up your liver. Look, I'll come over tomorrow like usual, just please get yourself home safely, ok?"

"Yyyeah yeah got it mOM. "

"Sigh, great. More people to worry about" I groaned. Classic Vivian Zhang, constantly getting drunk to drink away her problems like always. I pulled out my phone and texted in a group chat. "Hey guys, Vivian got drunk again. Get together tomorrow?" With that my other friends Tracey and Levi texted back,

"Sounds good."

"Ooh yay! Classic hangover brunch!"

Maybe I can ask them for advice? Oh who am I kidding, no one could ever help me with something like this. Am I going crazy? Why is this so hard to decide on? It's simple, I'll just say no. He's gay and I'm straight, I don't swing that way. But then again...he did mention he would give me a lot... GAH snap out of it you idiot! 

END OF CHAPTER 2