Rain

You got out of school (17:00) as you had detention - which is not normal for you to have.
And as you stepped outside it was raining heavily.

"Ughhhhhhh it's raining,"

At least mum is picking me up, you thought to yourself happily.
A phone call rang and you picked it up,

"Y/N, you have to walk home by yourself." Your mum said in a monotone voice.

"WHAT NOOOO ITS RAINING?!"You wailed loudly, gaining unwanted attention.

"Y/N. This is your punishment for getting detention." She responded coldly.

"But the teacher was being such a cunt!" You moaned, annoyed at her remark.

Oops that word slipped out by accident- you realised but it was too late.

"Y/N I HOPE YOU HAVE A COAT OR AN UMBRELLA OR ELSE I WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR PHONE!" Your mum screeched from the other side of the phone menacingly.

You just realised your phone was on speaker so you quickly turned it off.

"Um I do have an umbrella..." You lie.

"Okay good see you later."

"Bye- "

Shit i dont have a coat or an umbrella you thought as your mum hung up the phone.
The sound of a shoe squeaked, you quickly turned around and found a handsome brunette boy looking at you.

It was Oikawa Tooru.

"Um, I heard about your problem with your mum..." he remarked awkwardly.

Oh my- HE HEARD?!??!! Your face flushed with embarrassment.

"Oh um yeah," You say shyly.

"Well you can borrow my umbrella,"He said with a smile on his face.

"No no no I can't take it" You said.

"Why not?"

"What will you walk home with, then?" You ask, looking away.

"Oh that's fine I will walk home with my raincoat and anyway the rain will stop when I come back- probably,"the setter replied happily.

"Um are you sure..?" You asked looking up at him with big E/C eyes while tucking your loose hair back.

He blushed just a tiny weeny bit.
'Why is that so cute?' He thought to himself. (girl he already like you)

"Yes, I'm sure" He said with a confident pride.

It looked to you like there were rays of light shooting out of him.
Dramatic you thought.
As you thanked him for 38th time you finally set out

"Oh wait!" He shouted

"I should give you my phone number so you can give me the umbrella back.
Cause, um, at lunch I'm kinda busy with my fangirls..." He scratches the back of his neck embarrassingly.

You chuckled,
"Ok sure."

As you finally started walking away you looked at the umbrella it was plastered with aliens.

Still a kid you chuckled.

The rain seemed beautiful as you walked.
It was weird but a certain brunette boy made you feel that way.

hi guys english isn't my first language (it is)

-Okay so like update- this is so cringy n so embarrassing , read at your own cost😭‼️