Wizards of the Underworld (Fairy Tail/Black Butler Crossover)

Hai! So, welcome to another story of mine, 'Wizards of the Underworld' a Fairy Tail and Black Butler Crossover. I know its not a good crossover and its fine. This crossover was stuck in my head and I want to write and share it to all of you. So I hope you enjoy :)

Prologue

~3rd Person PoV~

Another day in the city of Magnolia, a certain guild near the mountains is Fairy Tail. Two wizards seemed to have started a fight as they continued throwing tables, chairs and barrels at each other. These two wizards are named Natsu Dragneel and Gray Fullbuster, who is half naked.

The other guild members watched them in amusement, others are annoyed and also others are yelling at them to stop because the building might collapse.

A cerrain red head, Erza Scarlet, grabbed the two fighting wizards and smashed their heads together.

"Stop fighting or there will be punishment!" Erza said pointing at them while Natsu and Gray shrank under her deadly gaze and started sweating like waterfalls.

"Y-yes m'am!" The two exclaimed shakily and saluted. Both then scurried away to separate tables. Natsu sat with Lucy, Happy and Romeo, the son of Macao. While Gray sits with his girlfriend named, Amelia Bonaparte.

Amelia has long light purple hair and bright blue eyes. She joined Fairy Tail along with her older sister after the rest of the guild members were found from Tenroujima. She is an Elemental Dragon Slayer but she mostly uses Ice Magic. She can also Ex-quip like Erza Scarlet, some of their armors are the same and some are not. Erza has more armors than Amelia and Amelia's sister.

"Gray, you seriously need to stop fighting or you two will destroy the whole building! We dont have that much money to rebuild the guild you know." Amelia said and sighed.

"I'll stop when that flamebrain stops messing with me." Gray said annoyed and glared at Natsu in the corner of his eyes. Amelia shook her head and smiled once again.

"Its no use, Amelia. They'll continue fighting until Erza stops them." Amelia's partner, Blaire said. Blaire is also an Exceed like Happy. She has cream colored fur and bright golden eyes.

"I guess so. Anyways, where did sissy and Wendy go?"

"Both of them went on a job. They said they'll be back by tomorrow since the job isnt that far away."

---

"Well, that was easy." A flying white furred cat named Carla, Wendy's Exceed, said with crossed arms as she watched Wendy and a girl around the age of 20 tie the thieves up. An Exceed was also flying beside her, she has light brown fur and chocolate brown eyes. Her name is Bridgette.

"We're done tying these guys up. Look around the cave if they still have more jewelry stolen from our client." The girl with Wendy said and they entered the brightly lit cave along with the Exceeds.

The girl who is with Wendy is Amelia's older sister, Elize Bonaparte. She also has long purple hair but darker that it is almost mistaken as black and she has turquoise colored eyes. She is also has the same abilities as Amelia and also an Elemental Dragon Slayer.

"Eli-san, theres nothing here but this." Wendy said and showed a black orb with a glowing purple pentagram engraved on it. Elize looked at it questionably then grabbed it from Wendy to examine it.

"Hmmm.... I have never seen an orb like this before. And this mark looks like a mark for a demon." Elize stated.

"Why dont we take it and try and find about what it is." Bridgette suggested and they all agreed. Bridgetted ended up carrying the orb since Wendy, Elize and Carla hands were full. Wendy and Carla was carrying the stolen jewelry while Elize was dragging the tied up thieves behind her.

--

After that, the thieves were sent to jail and the 4 got their reward. The group went to a near library to find about the orb that they found. They were looking for hours but nothing was found out about the orb.

"There's really nothing about this orb." Carla said as she slammed the book close. There were stacks and stacks of books on the table and also on the floor.

"Lets look next time. For now, lets go rest in a hotel." Elize said and yawned softly. She used her Wind Magic to place all of the books to its previous places.

"Yeah, Im ti--!!" Bridgette was cut off when she accidentally knocked the orb of the table causing it to shatter into hundreds of pieces. Black mists appeared as it spun around the group like a tornado.

"Stay close to me!" Elize exclaimed and they all quickly obliged. The mist then closed around them and it disappeared along with them.

--

The group popped out somewhere in the dark sky. They all looked down then their eyes was wide as saucers and they started falling.

"Carla! Bridgette!" Wendy and Elize screamed as they continued falling.

"Im trying!"

"I cant use my magic!"

They fell and fell then landed in the bushes with an 'oof'. The bushes rustled when they all jumped out, leaves and twigs were stuck on their clothes and hair. They all brushed them off and looked around.

They were in some kind of park but it was very unfamiliar. People are wearing fancy clothing, when they passed by the group they looked at them in disgust. This confused them, why are they looking at them that they are some kind of trash especially Elize?

"Whats their problem?! We're not some kind of trash!" Carla exclaimed annoyed with an angry vein popping out of her forehead. Wendy calmed Carla down as Bridgette was trying to use her magic to maker her wings appear.

"I cant use my magic!" She exclaimed. Elize also tried using her magic but nothing was happening.

"I cant use mine also." Elize agreed.

"Same here. Its like Edolas, you cant use you're magic at all." Wendy said. They all started walking, following the cobble pathway towards the exit of the park. Their eyes widened when they saw the sight before them.

"I believe we are not in Fiore anymore...."

So yeah, I hope you like the prologue of 'Wizards of the Underworld'! Im sorry of its short! ♡♡♡