Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~Elize's PoV~

Days have passed, we are coping well in London. Undertaker have taught us some things that we do not know almost everything that London has like the laws we have to follow. Yes, we told Undertaker that we do not belong to this world, we came from Fiore. A world filled with Wizards, Magic and also Dragons. This amazes him. Me,Wendy,Carla and Bridgette were still trying to find a way to use our magic and get back home, but it seems we have not made any progress. How can we defend ourselves if we cant use our magic? Well, Undertaker said that we need to keep it a secret, us being wizards, for safety I guess.

Being a mortician is I guess fun and cool. Fun that we can scare the people who enters the parlor and watch Undertaker cackle at their reactions. Because of him, I giggle like a maniac like him when we watch people get scared out of their wits. Ah fun times. Wendy still gets horrified when she sees bloody bodies that Undertaker brings thats why I always bring her to a room away from the bloody corpses. I dont want her getting scarred.

Anyways, I heard that there is a murder going along the streets of London. Prostitutes getting killed late at night. The killer was named as Jack the Ripper. He slits the victim's throat first then cuts open their stomach and rip their uterus out. This guy clearly has medical experience because of the way of how the stomach was cut open. I have seen doctors who do surgery in Fiore, they can cut open neatly and it is the same as the victims that are killed here.

"I miss my wings...." Bridgette muttered and sighed. We are currently sitting on a coffin reading some books about England the same as Wendy and Carla. They were quite interested on learning more about their history like I am.

"I know, Bridgette. We're still looking on how we are going to get our magic back but that'll take us a while." I sighed and shut the book close. I then heard people speaking from the other room where Undertaker is. "Hmm? We have visitors?"

I stood up and walked towards the room where Undertaker is. When I entered, there are about 5 people talking to Undertaker, the two are the ones we met a few days ago, Sebastian and Ciel. The others are a pretty woman wearing everything red, next is a man smiling with his eyes closed and his sleeves covering both his hands, he's probably Chinese, he looked like one I see in the books. And the last one is a clumsy looking butler with long brown hair that is tied up into a low ponytail and was wearing glasses.

"Oh, my dear Elize, why dont you introduce yourself~" Undertaker said with his chesire grin. I smiled at them and stood in front of them.

"Hello, I'm Elize Bonaparte, pleasure to meet you all." I introduced with a smile and a bow.

"What are you wearing?!" The woman in red exclaimed with a disgusted expression making my eyebrow twitch and frown. "What you are wearing is not lady-like! It is very revealing!"

"But I must say it does look good on her." The Chinese man said while rubbing his chin with a smile. At least someone likes it.... "I am Lau this is Madame Red and her butler Grell." I sensed someone behind me, I turned around and it was Wendy and the two Exceeds of ours. When Carla and Bridgette saw Sebastian, they immediately hid behind me legs and hissed angrily at him.

"Why is he here?!" Bridgette growled making the visitors freeze, except for Sebastian and Ciel. It was the same reaction as Sebastian and Ciel last time. They eventually calmed down after.

"Bridgette, dont be so mean. It was just an harmless hug thats all...." I say to her.

"He went all 'Puni Puni' to us and I feel violated!" Carla exclaimed, Bridgette nodded in agreement. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. I guess Carla and Bridgette doesnt really like cat lovers. How I know Sebastian is obsessed with cats? It was obvious when I saw him hugging Carla and Bridgette last time.

"Oooh~ who might be this little darling here?" Madame Red cooed as she hugged Wendy lovingly and was rubbing her cheek on Wendy's who was red in embarassment. Aww.... She's shy again.

"Madame Red, you are suffocating her." The Earl Ciel said whose voice and expression void of emotion. Madame Red put Wendy down, sheepishly smiling and chuckling.

"U-umm, I-I'm Wendy Marvel. Nice to meet you!" Wendy bowed and said the 'Nice to meet you' part a little bit quickly. They re-introduced themselves as I stood there watching them, leaning on a wall and arms crossed.

~Sebastian's PoV~

We saw the group that we met a few days ago, and it seems Elize is still wearing the revealing clothes she wore like last time. And I must agree with Lau, she does look good in it.

I stood beside Ciel as they continued on about the case. When I turned my head to look at Elize, I caught her staring at me, her eyes narrowed and it looked like she was suspicious of me. Hm, whenever I look at girls at her age they would blush and look away. I see, she is not like them. How.... interesting.

I smirked at her making her eyes narrow at more then she sighed and watched Undertaker and the others. She cleared her throat loudly making our attention snap towards her.

"If it helps, it is possibly someone who is familiar with dissection. Someone who have a reason to kill. Maybe look into someone with no alibi at the night before the victim was discovered." Elize mused as her cat, Bridgette nodded in agreement after sipping her tea. I did not know cats can also drink tea.....

"Given to the removal of the internal organs, it seems ritualistic. It is possible that the killer is involved with secret societies and black magic. However, I dont think that is too likely." Bridgette stated. My, and also can be a deductive. Then, Madame Red argued about something and left with Lau and her butler Grell to wait outside.

A sound of a cup shattering was heard making our attention towards the white cat named, Carla. She was frozen on her spot, eyes widened and mouth slightly agape.

"Carla, did you.... saw something?" Wendy quietly asked making me raise an eyebrow questionably. Saw something? What does she mean?

"I-I cant see it that much, almost all of it is blurry. All I clearly saw are, blood everywhere, the color red, a man with long hair wielding a chainsaw and.... him." Carla pointed her paw towards me. Me? So she can see something about what will happen in the future it seems.

"Sebastian? What did you see?" Ciel asked, curious on what she saw about me.

"Pink eyes and pupils turned into cat slits." She replied making Ciel's and my eyes widened.

"So that confirms my suspicions of him then." Elize mused as she pushed off the wall and walked towards us with her arms crossed and a smirk plastered on her face. "You are a demon arent you? I dont think humans can change they're eyes."

"How did you know?" I asked her. She uncrossed her arms and placed a hand on her hip, her hips leaning on the side.

"The way you're aura is radiating, dark, evil and more like the demons I have met."

"Demons you have met?" My eyes then narrowed at her as her eyes widened and she facepalmed.

"Ah crap, I let it slip." She sighed and looked up at me, "Yes, I have met demons before but not like you, a demon who is hidden in a human's form."

"I see, but you need to keep your mouths shut about this." Ciel said sternly.

"Yeah sure, no problem."

~Elize's PoV~

You see, after we knew Sebastian is a demon and Ciel on a contract with him we have to work for him because he does not trust us keeping our mouths shut about it. Its just a damn simple secret to keep!

We are in a carriage and was going towards the Phantomhive manor along with Ciel's guests while Sebastian was out interrogating suspects.

"I want to see Wendy wearing a maid uniform! She will surely look adorable!" Madame Red exclaimed as Wendy flushed red in embarassment. Heh, still shy as ever. I took a glance at Ciel, who's eyes are closed and pink dusted his cheeks. Ohoho my~ is someone imagining Wendy in a maid uniform? Well, this guy is going to be fun to tease hehe~