The day she found out

Day 1

I was working doing math class when I found out my brother Patrick didn't come to class with his gang yes gang the bowers gang I though nothing of it util the teacher told me to go home I was confused but got up got my bag and walked home when I got there my house had 3 police cars out the front I started to run when I got to the door I went in to see my mum crying her eyes out I went to her and asked mum what's wrong the police guy side are you Patrick's sister I looked up at the man and side yes I am he then told me to follow him I did as I was told when we got out side my bed room door the police officer took his hat off and side y/n I'm very sorry but your brother Patrick is missing and we found this t-shirt in the sewers with his blood on it he took the t-shirt out and showed me I new it was Patrick's because it had that cat on it from Tom and jerry when he showed me he gave the t-shirt to me and went down stairs to my mum I hugged the t-shirt and went to my bed still hugging the thing I cried and cried and cried util I fell to a deep sleep the last thing I new was me saying I love you Patrick I'm sorry and after I side that someone whispered in my ear I love you your mine remember.
Then I though was that Patrick.