(1) WHAT THE HELL?

Hold up ppl i'mma go to sleep then edit this stort again okay? its 1:00am and i'm one tired and lazy ass bitch yall will ever meet

edit: K ppl i'm bacc!

Y/n's POV

HOLY SHIT I'M BORED.

I mean who wouldn't be? I've been a god for over 20 million days...

maybe i can go to another dimention?

Yeah thats it!

"Sleepy!" I called for my assistant but she is more like my friend.

"Yes lady Y/n?" She spoke quitly

"I"mma go to another world cuz i'm bored mmk?"

"All right lady Y/n, please be safe" Sleepy was like a little sister to me.

"And sleepy"
"Hm?"
"I told you to call me sis Y/n or sister"
"Okay lad- Sister"

And with that i went into a random world.

I landed on the floor with an oof.

I quickly got up and looked around to see that i was in a park......

Oof After looking around i left the park. "This place is nice, much better then the void i live in with sleepy" I mummble to myself.

As i was walking past a school i noticed a blob of green on the ledge.

Wait..... that kids not gonna commit sicide? right? right......

OH SHIT HE GONNA JUMP. NOT IN MY LOBBY.

I quickly sommond wings and flew at the speed of light towards him. I caught him before he fell and died.

Izuku's POV

Kacchan was right.... I will never become a hero.

I stood on the ledge of the roof, as i looked to see people looking at me then walking away, i even saw some heros do that.....

I sighed and started to tip.

Before i knew it i was falling that was until i felt somthing warm wrap around me.

Is this how death feels? I-i guess i should open my eyes and so i did only to see arms around my torso and me of the ground. I heard flaping beside me so looked around to see white wings?

"WHAT THE HELL?" I heard a beautiful voice call out...