Sixxx🔗.

ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

"That's on my mama, yeah that's on the hood
You don't want no problems, I wish a bitch would
Tryta come between us, it won't end up good
You know I love you like no one else could
I'd go to hell and back for you
Bend over backwards, acrobats for you
Yeah, I'd go up to bat for you
Even when shit lookin' bad for you
I been waiting so long for a love like this
It's a feeling so strong I don't wanna resist
Like you can't do no wrong, got me losin' my shit
Gotta loosen my grip, no" I sung as I got out the shower.

"Yea." I said, answerin' Sim FaceTime call.

"Wassup wit chu?" He asked, soundin' upset, causin' me to raise my eyebrow.

"I'm good, what's wrong?" I asked once my face was in the camera.

"You what's wrong wit me what chu been dodgin' me fa?" He scrunched his face up and I sighed.

"Ian been dodgin you I been givin you space and seein as you got a girl nii you need that space." I explained and he kissed his teeth.

"Fuck outta hea wit that she ain't even my girl, we kickin it and what she gotta do wit me and you?"

"It's been goin' good from what I seen." I nodded and he smirked.

"What?" I mugged him and he laughed. "You jealous mamas?" He asked me and I jerked my head back.

"Of you and sis? Chillat." I waved him off and he nodded.

"So youn miss me?" He looked at me and I shook my head, lyin', as I looked down.

I did miss him, unfortunately. And he was makin' it real difficult for me to distance myself. It had been a week and a half and besides school and work, I ain't been with him.

This girl could be a cool girl or whatever and I could be in the way of that so I decided to fall back. That and me tryin' to detach myself from him.

"I miss you." He said, and I'm glad my body was already wet because if it wasn't, you could probably tell how hot I had just got.

"Yea?" I asked, playin' with my nails that I had just got done.

"You really tryna play wit me." He chuckled. "Bet."

"What chu mean?"

"Nun come open the door cuz I'm outside." He told me and I stale faced him.

"Hurrup." He said and then hung up.

"This nigga." I mumbled but called Mila to tell her to open the door for me.

"Oop and you inna towel," She smirked. "What chal finna do?"

"Not a damn thang." I laughed. "He won't leave me alone."

"And youn want em to, wit cho stoopid ass." She said and I tucked my lips in. "Ima need you to stop readin me please." I said and then I heard my door open.

"What the hell, niggas don't knock no mo I see." I said and told Mila bye.

"Shit- my umm- my fault." He stuttered.

"You good come sit." I laughed and he nodded.

I got some clothes and made my way back to my bathroom. "Wait." He said and I turned around.

"What?" I asked and he just looked me up and down, bottom lip wedged between his teeth.

"I kno you lyinn." I cackled and went into the bathroom. Friends don't do this, I shook my head.