Backstory

Alexa Johnson was born on October 22nd 1988 with her twin brother Daniel to James and Linda Johnson. In Phoenix, Arizona. When she was young her parents got a divorce her and Daniel spent most of her time with her mother Linda. When she was 3 she sarted dancing, jazz, ballet and tap.

When she was four she began doing community children theatre in her home town of Phoenix,Arizona. As a teenager her and Daniel preformed anonymously in Disneyland.

After she graduated high school in 2007 she moved to New York to follow her dream in musical theatre. She graduated from Marymount Manhattan College with a Bachelor of Arts in Theatre Arts in 2011.

In 2012 her brother moved from Arizona to New York to live closer to Alexa and pursue his dream of music.

In 2012 she stared in the forth and fifth season of glee on fox. In mid-2013, Johnson and Blake Jenner held a Kickstarter campaign to help fund the production of their feature film Billy Boy. The project reached its $100,000 goal.

In October of 2015 she stared as Kara Zor-el on the Supergirl. And in as of 2015 she is still playing  the role of Supergirl.

————————————

Some of this is Melissa's background some of it I made up like her birthday her birthday is actually October 4th (which is the day I'm writing this so happy birthday Melissa) , where she was born and her twin brother.