#7 and thats the truth

After a few days they finally let me go home with kiibo....even if it was only like a week and kiibo visited me every day i wanted to go back 'home' more than anything else....but only because the food at the hospital sucks not because kiibo was there

"Hey kiibo.....im sorry you had to go to the hospital every day just to see me" I mumbled as I sat next to kiibo on the couch"no it's fine" Kiibo responded with a slight shake of his head "maybe but I still feel bad so.....to make up for it.....You can do whatever you want to me and that's the truth" "Wh-what do you mean by that" "I mean exactly what I said, you can grope me, pound me into the fucking floor.....it's your choice" I said as I closed my eyes, readying myself for whatever he would choose to do....but all I felt was my hand being grabbed and held gently "are you.....holding my hand" I looked at kiibo with a confused expression.....he seemed flustered by this relatively innocent action. I let out a small giggle and reminded "you can do more than that if you want, you have my full consent" "I-i know b-but but b-but but but-" "Kiibo...i think you're lagging again you might want to restart" "N-no that's not it I'm just flustered"

I let out another small giggle before resting my head on kiibo's shoulder, he calls me the adorable one even though he's the cutest thing I've ever seen, the way his eyes sparkle when he's fascinated or excited, how easily he gets flustered.....wait.....am I falling for kiibo?.....a robot?.....seriously.....what is wrong with me. I mentally slapped myself before looking at kiibo again "hey kiibo" "Yes ouma" "You're doing it wrong by the way" "H-huh! What am I doing wrong?" "You're supposed to hold someone's hand like this" I said as I intertwined out fingers....kiibo looked slightly more flustered then before

It was so adorable it made my heart melt......im allowed to say that because this is my mind.....and no one will know I thought about that.....yeah it's fine "ouma? Are you getting sick again? Your face is turning light red" Kiibo said as he placed the back of his hand to my forehead...."you don't feel sick...." "No I'm not sick I'm just thinking about my friend saihara chan" I lied....he probably doesn't think of me as a friend anymore after that little stunt I pulled....but if I never did it I never would've met kiibo....maybe it was better that I said that think to kaito.....speaking of kaito I wonder what he's up too right now..... Did he ever get enough money to pay for the surgery? I might never know the answer to that..... I just made myself sad....

I wrapped my arms around kiibo, pulling him into a tight embrace, I'll just try not to think about it now