Chapter 11 - Truth 1/2

{HOW DID I NEVER KNOW THERE WERE OTHER BRUSHES IN MEDIBANG, aoivpjdpso maodbvoapdvdkfopaskvpoadkvposkf. Yeah so Uhm I was kinda experimenting with the drawing so don't mind me} 

[This chapter is better to read if you put on some lofi music or something]

. . . 

I look back and see Anna pull me back with her hand on my mouth, I widen my eyes with surprise as I back out. As we step back slowly and reach our feet into the room she lets go of her grip and puts her index finger to her mouth, "shh...we can't let her know..." She whispers in the dark and her face was only illuminated by the moonlight. I nod and look down to the ground where the other 3 kids were, "We just need to follow the plan..." One of them whispers into my ear. I nod once more and then looked out the open door to see Emma and Norman exit the room and never turn their heads back to look at Krone. I see the figure of my mother's back leaving me behind at the orphanage. 

My eyes widen again and my breath becomes short, I clench my chest as I try to calm my breathing down. I try but I can't, 'Why can't I control my breathing? It worked before so why not now' I think and then gasp at the hand at my back. "W-what are you doing..." I say quietly to the kids trying to calm me down. The moment I see their faces my breathing starts to soften, I put on a sullen face.

'These kids...already made their way to my heart....'

My eyes start to tear up from my burying my feelings in my heart, 'Every day it hurts so much more, but...why do these kids....' I silently cry trying not to make so much noise, I want to cry aloud, but at the night where the animals are sleeping, it is merely a silent cry for someone to reach their hand out and pull me out of the endless black. 

"Are you alright now...?" Anna says with Thoma, Lani, and Nat looking at me with sad eyes. I smile and pat their heads, "Why am I getting comforted, I'm supposed to do that to you guys..." I retrieve my hand and then walk out the door slowly so I can match the pace with the other 4.

We get to our room as I don't bother to hear the worried voice of Raven and the chirps of Levi, I just ignore them. Not bothering to check my status and level up, I just lay on the bed not thinking of anything as my eyes start to fall into a deep sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

My eyes open to a vast glass floor with the sky painted with clouds and a vibrant blue sky, I take a step forward not wanting to leave this beautiful dream, I look to the side and see a girl. 'She looks like me....' I think and try to reach my hand out to her but I go through her.

 'Ah..this is still a dream after all......' I think as I look at my hands that just went through her translucent self.

I look back up at the girl and see her looking at me with a bright smile.

'Did...I...look like that when I was younger' I put on a pained expression as only bad memories come up. 

"They abandoned me since I was 4.. there's no way I was that happy..." I say as the little girl's face turned into a surprised one but then still kept her smile as she looked at me.

I went and sat down on the glass floor and looked up to the sky, 'It's pretty...' I think as my eyes reflected the blue sky. I look up with my eyes almost lidded, "It's so pretty" I say aloud, I turn to put my hand on my mouth quickly, I turned to the little girl beside me to see if she heard. 

"Isn't it?" she replied

My eyes widened, 'She could talk?'.

"I'm not a 'something', I am you," she said as she cupped her cheeks with her hands.

"You can hear my thoughts???" I ask

"I am you, so of course I can.." She replied

"But how come I can't hear yours?" I say

She stays silent, not saying a single word

She only smiles

"...There's no way your me...especially if you're that happy..." I say.

I see her mouth turn into an 'o' but reverts back to her smile and then responds

"You know...don't bottle up your feelings, tell people how you feel"

I looked at her while listening to what she has to say, "You don't wanna end up like me after all..." I see her expression turn a bit glum. 

"But we're the same aren't we?" I ask

"Me and you are the same but we aren't the same at all," She says

I looked at her with confusion, "What do you mean?" I say

"I'm...already..."

__________________________________________________

haha cliffhanger :DDDDD

now you have to wait another week

-Ayagi