Chapter 1

"Hello?" I answered the land phone as it was ringing for what feels like the hundreth time.

"Tiffany? Hey." The person on the other end answers after I greeted them with curiosity and once they greeted me I recongized the voice belonging to no other than Feldman, Corey Feldman.

"Feldman?" I whispered in confusion as I started wondering what he could possibly calling us for.

Since we've cutted all communications since that night that Corey admitted during a party that Corey F held at his and his wife's house in the main city of Los Angeles, that he did drugs and brought up some personal issues regarding to a sexual assult that Corey F knew was happening to him but didn't do anything about it.

"Hey? So is Corey home?" Corey F distracted me and asked the question he was asking as I was thinking about the possiblities of him calling us.

"Um.....yeah." I whispered wondering if I should say yes or no to not piss my husband of nearly 4 years off with telling him that his ex-bestfriend had called and I then thought that this isn't my turf and my situation so I answered with a yes.

"Oh! Okay. Thanks, can you maybe put him on the phone." Corey F asked maybe regretting his decision about asking for my husband.

"Okay, I can get him. Just hang on for a quick sec." I replied letting him know where I was going.

I then put the phone down next to the answering machine and I then walked into the backyard where we were talking and doing our things.

"Hey baby." I step out of the house onto the backyards porch and greeted my husband that is smoking a cigarette while lounging in a chair staring off into the distance.

"Hey sweetheart. You done?" Corey turns around in his lounging seat in my direction and asked that dreadful question.

"Nope, they want to talk to you." I replied to him and kissed his cheek and after saying that I kissed his lips fully and letted him get up as I put out his cigarette and I sat down in my spot reading my book called Isn't It Romantic To Be In Love.

So, here's the question again....Do you think it is romantic to be in love?

I mean how many times do I have to repeat that question over and over again. My answer to that question is along the lines of staring at someone who is more popular than you, more hotter than you, more athletic than you but a huge crush that you have then yeah...that is really love.

"Cathy? Cathy?! CATHY!!!!" Annebelle screams in my face snapping me out of my unconciousness and looking over her shoulder kinda not really caring that everyone in the hallway is looking at us.

"Yeah, you wanna know what?" I hear my husband, Corey, ask innocently at Corey F through the phone.

"FUCK YOU!!!!" My husband screams into the phone repeating it calmer and more passive every time as I winced in slight annoyance and slight discomfort.

I hate it when my husband screams cause these days he can be very short tempertantramed and very short circuit with anger and rage, which I am still surprised that he hasn't abused me yet.

"I fucking hate him." Corey comes out from the house and took his seat next to mine as he kept on repeating that fact as I kept on reading and listening to him rant about his ex-bestfriend.

"I fucking hate hi-" Corey stated yet again as he obviously lit a cigarette and I rolled my eye's and interrupted him inputting my input.

"I think you've already established that, babe." I interrupted him with a very well known fact as I could sense and see out the corner of my eye that he is currently smoking his problems away.

"I mean why does he think that if he got his shit and stuff sorted out and he has a fucking job that I have done the same?" Corey rants some more away from the other fact.

"Why does he wanna help me? He was never really there for me when I needed him the most. His wife always talks shit about me but why does she do that? You are my wife and you are very cute, pretty, smart and sometimes have an attitude but I love you and you have such a positive aura that no one can be mad at you for, why do you still love me?" Corey rants and raves about every small little details of his life which he constantly reminds me of every day of every week of every month of every year of every century or decade.

"Well, I am no expert in your situation but I can say is that he maybe wants to help you with your current grudge you are holding on. And maybe because I am YOUR wife and I am super PROUD of my husband and my only best friend in the world for opening up to me." I started to respond to his numerous questions and I then explained my reasons for loving him to death.

"I love you because of that." Corey responds immedately after I said that and I smiled uncontrolably and unintentionally because this is the effect he has on me every time he compliments me.

"Babe, you need to understand that he knows what you are going through and he knows how much you are still suffering from your rape. You just need to open up to him and his wife like you do with me and my family." I went serious meaning busniess and he somehow knew that and I told the cold hard truth facts to him face to face and one on one and willingly.

"I know, I know, I know." Corey responds as he puffs out some smoke from inhalaing it out into the air.

"I will go and make supper. Anything specific?" I announced letting myself get up and had to ask that question.

"I will come and make supper with you." Corey announces as I walked into the house and I laughed softly.