Creep Part 2

Part 2

Y/N's P.O.V.

"I just can't believe it." I laughed lightly and Vanya smiled at me.
"Your family really liked me. I don't think I've ever met someone's family, who genuinely liked me."

"Well, you let Luther talk your ear off about the moon. You let Diego bitch at you and you impressed Five with how nice you were. Allison just thinks you're really sweet and Klaus was able to just be himself and you thought he was funny, so yeah. They like you." She chuckled.
"I almost feel bad for lying to them."

"Me too." I gave her hand a small squeeze as we walked down the street.
"Maybe we should just tell them the truth? I mean, what harm can it do? I'm doing this to protect you from a creep, so they'll love me even more, if anything."

"Hey, come on, Leonard's not a creep. He's just a little weird." Vanya sighed and I raised an eyebrow.
"I don't know, maybe I should let him take me out for a drink?"

"Absolutely not." I replied instantly and Vanya looked at me in confusion.
"You were right about him, he gives me a really bad feeling. I don't trust him one bit and you shouldn't either." I sighed and she hesitantly nodded.
"Besides, I'm your girlfriend. You can't just go around letting random dudes take you out for drinks. I'll get jealous."

"Yeah, whatever." Vanya nudged me and I laughed.

"I'm serious!" She rolled her eyes.
"I'll get super jealous. It will be really ugly, especially when I have to fight off all the men just to win you back."

"You'd do that?" She asked, seeming impressed.
"You'd get pretty beaten up."

"Worth it." I shrugged.
"I'd fight every last man on this silly little planet for you, Vanya Hargreeves." I truly meant that. Vanya was my best friend and maybe I wished she was more than that, but no matter what happened, I knew I'd always be there for her.

"Shut up." Her face burned red and I laughed, wrapping my arm around her and pulling her close as we passed Leonard's shop. He was stood in the window, watching as we went passed and I gave him a small smile.
I dropped Vanya off at practice, kissing her head, although there was no one around.
"You didn't have to do that." Vanya mumbled, clearly embarrassed.

"I'll see you later, sweetheart." I smiled, finding her embarrassment adorable. She went inside and I laughed to myself slightly as I headed back to my apartment.
I got lost in thought, not really paying attention to my surroundings as I walked, before I walked directly into someone.
"Shit. Sor-" I looked at Leonard and froze, before attempting to move around him, but he stepped in front of me.
"I don't have time for this. Get out of my way, before I make you."

"Before you make me?" He laughed and I glared at him. He grabbed the side of my jacket, pushing me into the alleyway we were stood by.

"So first you're harassing my girlfriend and now you're attacking me? Wow, you must really be lucky with the ladies." He shoved me against the wall, before landing a solid punch to my cheek. My head turned and I saw, what looked like, a plumbing van with two men bickering inside it.
I hit him back, just as hard, and he stumbled back a few steps. He hit me in the stomach and I groaned, bending over, giving him the perfect opportunity to knee me in the ribs.

"Maybe you should take your own advice and be more concerned about yourself." I used to walk to stand myself up properly, before going to punch him, but missing as he stumbled back, a knife planted in his shoulder.

"Y/N?" A voice carefully asked and I looked up to see Five and Diego.
Five let me lean on him as Diego held Leonard against the wall.

"Who is this bastard?" Diego asked and Leonard winced.