Prologue

Excerpt from Robin News:

"Colter Music Channel has announced that a new game show is in the Works! They haven't given much information about it, but what we do know is that they are looking for musical teenagers to sign up, along with parental permission. The website for sign ups is requesting parental permission to have their child be sent to an undisclosed (However they assure that once more information is released the location will be announced to the families that enter. They request an application fee of only 50 dollars, and that the winners will be given free room and board. Of course, not everyone will be chosen, but we're excited to see who the lucky winners from our town will be!"

Official show announcement: 

"Attention! Attention! Do you have a passion for music? Are you between the ages of 16 and 20? We'd like for you to join the Rock Academy! Go to our website and record yourself performing, with whatever talents you may have. If you have your own music written, we encourage you to perform it so we can see all of your talent. Along with that, give us a written personal description of yourself, tell us any interests or other unrelated special skills that may make you different from others that may apply. We hope to see you on the set!